16

🎶 Music playing //
"Christmas In My Heart" by Loving Caliber ft. Mia Pfirrman 🎶 _________________________<__________

🎄 Everyone rushed from the staircase to get hold of the biggest present expect for Kelvin and his girlfriend, who were not bothered about getting the least present. They seemed like the "lame couple" even tho they didn't mean to. Nana was very gentle on herself today because of how sensitive her body was; especially the severe pain in her boobs. The slightest thing could hurt her.

(Gasps)

"Waaaawww, UNBELIEVABLE!"

Wait a minute, guys. Are we in the right hall??

"Jeeeeeeezzzzz... of course we are!"

Look at that ginormous tree, just like the one in my dream!

We literally slept in a normal house and woke up in wonderland.

This is absolutely insane y'all, totally insane...

They marvelled at the beauty of the hall with widened-eyed excitement and couldn't believe such transformation took place within a couple of sleep hours. Both staircases and pillars were covered in beautiful garlands with bright golden lights plus a huge christmas tree in between the stairs. The hall was fully decorated with fancy ornaments such as candlelights, laterns, mistletoes, wreaths, snow globes, stockings, bowties and a ginormous christmas tree, surrounded by lots of presents. There were also throw blankets and pillows on the carpet for them to sit on.

Snap out of it, guys; we did this for you to have the best christmas experience. Isn't that right, honey?

"Of course, that was the plan."

You know what I think, mom, dad?
Bradley raised an eyebrow at them.

"Tell us what you think son..."

Well, I think you nailed this one down flat to perfection!

Hell yeeaaaahhhhhh; now that was the goal! Robert gave him a high-five.

Sure it was.
- No opening of presents please, we haven't got to that part yet.

"Yes mom..."

Oops, looks like y'all would have the least present - Hartwell turned to the couple who were taking the most time on the staircase.

Everyone had grabbed the biggest present available, leaving the smallest ones for the latecomers as if they gave a fuck about it. He could get them whatever present they wanted so it wasn't a problem.

"Sometimes the smallest presents are the jackpots."

"That's a very wise saying son and we'll see about that shortly. "

Are you going to tell me about your tree princess? Makaveli questioned Chelsea as she was busy decorating her own little christmas tree, which her mom got for her.

I'm glad you're interested in my tree but unfortunately, there's no story to it...

"Awww, too bad."

I know, but that's okay. We can create a story for it, or?

Yes sure, we can - he pecked her on the cheek & she smiled.
____