13

Nana's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night crying, feeling homesick and overwhelmed with everything going on in my life. As much as this whole experience was fun, it felt like I was in another world far from home. His family made me miss my mine so bad, especially my mom and best friend Jaja. Life took a sudden turn in a blink of an eye and left me wondering if I was on the right track. I was safe here, right? Of course I was. What in the world was I overthinking for!? I had to sleep before he woke up.

Sssshhhhh... why are you awake and crying by this time of the night??

**Fuck, did he just wake up!?**

"Talk to me, princess,"

Uh... uh no, no, I was, I was only finding difficulty in sleeping.

Mmhhh, come here, I'll fuck you back to sleep.

He pulled me closer by the waist and removed his cock from his boxers.

Well uhh, you don't have to cx I'm feeling sleepy now.

C'mon this will help you sleep faster - He raised my nightgown up & I held onto my pant to protect my throbbing vagina from penetration.

Please my pussy hurts from last night and I'm feeling super sleepy now, please!

Shut the fuck up Nana, it's just spooning and it won't hurt. You're gonna love it.

"Are you sure?" Sobs

"Trust me,"

(G-string shifts and cock forcefully pushes it's way in)

"Aaaaarrrggghhh pleaseeeeee!"

Uuugghhh my goshh, you're juicy already. He spooned my sore pussy while squeezing my left boob until squirting & farting escaped from my pussy.

PUUM! PUUM! PUUM! PUUUMM!

Damn when is your pussy going to stop farting!?

"Oouuccchh I, I ca...cn't co...con... control it!"

"Well you better learn to control it, alright?"

Pum! Puumm! Puuummm! Pum!

"Y...ye, yes pl...pleaseeeeeee! Ahh!"

He hit me some more and cummed into me as if he was deliberately trying to get me pregnant. There was noting I could do about it except for taking them. Soon, I fell asleep in no time like he assured. It was definitely a good remedy for sleep.
____

Breakfast was at 9am, lunch was at 2pm and dinner was at 7pm. All the wardrobes in every room were stocked with baskets of snacks and other essentials they would need, like first aid kits, vitamins, sanitarys, toiletries, etc. Both kitchen pantrys, cabinets and fridges were restocked with enough provisions for the holidays. They were free to use the kitchen and laundry rooms upstairs anytime they wanted to, except for the one downstairs. The maids also cleaned their rooms and laid their beds neatly, during breakfast.

After breakfast, Kris took the ladies to the saloon for a treat cx they looked a hot mess, while Robert later took the gentlemen to the barbering shop for a haircut.
Nana was feeling off since she woke up and they assumed she was missing her boo, which wasn't so. First off, her pussy was tired and sore from too much sex. Secondly, she was experiencing severe pms symptoms including nausea and dizziness which was quite unusual. The thought of her menses approaching was sort of a relief since she's been enjoying unprotected sex for sometime now. She wasn't planning on getting pregnant weeks to her graduation and hopefully not before marriage.