11

Kelvin's family arrived at their destination at exactly 11 pm on the dot. The maids had prepared the entire house for Christmas and were lined up at the porch in their uniforms, awaiting their return. The compound was decorated like an arcade with lit up christmas trees, reindeers, fake snowmen, garlands and wreaths, snowflakes, grandin oversized yard jingle balls, lanterns and ferris wheels. This was one of Robert's 3-tier mansions at roman Ridge, with a total of 13 fully furnished bedrooms, 15 washrooms, 2 modern kitchens, and 3 living halls. The mansion had all the luxurious amenities you could think of such as; a big ass pool at the front view, 2 garages (indoor & outdoor), and a bungalow for the staff, wine cellar & lounge, an outdoor basketball court plus an indoor tennis court, snooker table,
movie theatre, game room, steam room, fully furnished gym, an elevator and a rooftop space for hangouts. It was also advanced in technology with face-recognition biometric security systems, wall socket USB outlets, heated floors, and automatic shades serving as security to the entire mansion.
____

"Welcome sir, welcome madam," The maids greeted and took their luggage as soon as they pulled off.

"Thank you Lydia, how are you?" Kris alighted and Lydia volunteered to have Chelsea.

I'm fine ma'am, please let me have her - She took her to her bedroom together with her suitcase and teddy bear.

Sure, kindly put on her pyjamas and lower the ac in the room. She has a cold.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Damn dad, is this your new crib?"

"Yeah son, I purposely reserved it for Christmas."

Whooaaahhh, this is sickkkk! We def need a house tour on this.

"You know, right." Phoebe chuckled

Don't worry guys, that would be in the morning. For now, get to your rooms and have some rest. Kris interrupted.

"But we don't have a room yet?"

"Uuhh... please take them to their room."
Robert ordered and left with his wife to their room on the first floor.

"Yes, sir."

"Goodnight guys, we'll see you in the morning."

"Alright, goodnight."

The maids who had their suitcases led them to their room on the 2nd floor.
____

"Wow, this is more like a 5-Star hotel suite."

Right sweedy, we're gonna have a good time and of course; lots of wild sex!

Ooouuuu, and then we're going to get pregnant after! Phoebe dropped herself on the bouncy bed, and he climbed her.

Mmmhhh... sounds good, maybe we should start getting pregnant now! He began kissing her lips, neck, cheeks, & collarbone, trying to turn her on for sex.

"Uh... uhh... w... wait! H... honey, I'm s... still..." gasps

C'mon sweedy, you smell so goooood! He further went on to press her boobs.

"Aaah! Aaahh, Bra... Bradley, pl...pl, please...ah...!

Pl... please what? He ignored her pleas and unzipped her jeans with his left hand while his right worked on her boobs.

"Please stop," she grabbed his hand from going further cx she was in her period, but he forcefully pushed down her pants.

AND....