7

A week later after being raped to paralysis, I finally recovered and gained my strength back, like Miriam said. My legs were back to normal, and I was able to walk without pain. Kelvin signed me up to his friend's gym, and we took short classes together. He had not touched me ever since we came back from the hospital and I guess he was waiting for me to recover to fuck me again.
Even tho I was mad at him, I still forgave and fell in love with him all over again because he was kind to me these past few days. He was a good nurse and I admired him for that. After all, he isn't bad like I thought. Yes, he has his own human flaws and imperfections but that doesn't make him an evil person. I think we can make this work even tho it's not so perfect.
____

It was 1:30 pm in the afternoon and Nana rested on Kelvin's lap while they watched "lost city" in the hall. They laughed a thousand times and were still laughing due to the nature of the movie; it was hilarious as hell!

(Incoming call)

"I have to pick this..."

Okay - She got up from his lap and he left to the patio. She could see him through the glass slide door

"How are you baby?"

"I'm good Mom, how are you doing?"

We're good my love, I just called to inform you we will be home on Saturday for Christmas.

Really? Sounds great! I'd love to have y'all here for Christmas.

Same here baby, we miss you boys so much...

We miss you more. Have you informed Bradley? You know he moved out right?

Not yet, I will do that after we're done and yes, I'm aware he moved out.

Ohk cool, please come along with baby Chelsea, I want to see her.

Yes, we will, she wants to ser her big brothers too.

"Yay, awesome."

Alright love, let me call your brother right away. We will keep in touch.

I love you mom, my greetings to dad & Chelsea.

"I'll do that, Love you, byee." Phone cuts & he went back to the hall with an excited expression.

Just so you know, his mum was foreign, whereas his dad was 100% Ghanaian. But since his dad spent 80% of his lifetime in the states, he seemed more of a "black american" even tho he wasn't. He was used to their ascent and lifestyle yet, he never forgot his roots. Chelsea was his baby sister who just turned five(5) years on 1st January. She schooled and lived with their parents in the states and only came to Ghana when they were coming. Bradley used to live with him but recently moved out into one of his father's property in Cantonments after he turned 30. Besides their father had so many mansions, estates and properties in Ghana and so they could decide to stay wherever they wanted to.

None of his family members knew he had a new girlfriend and so he was planning on surprising them with Nana Ama. He was very sure they would love and approve of her because she was sweet, beautiful and overall well-mannered. The most person he was waiting to suprise was his mom. I mean that woman had always tormented them over their single lives and wished for them to settle with decent women because they were growing. Like any other mother, she was desperate and impatient to have grandchildren whether out of marriage or wedlock.
____

"Why are you smiling?"

Guess what? He leaned behind the sofa and kissed my lips.

Uumm, sorry I'm not good at guesses.