40

The children's stay under Robert's mansion was finally coming to an end in three days. With only 72 hours left, some of them were already packing to leave because things were getting heated in the house. A lot had happened during the holidays, which were never meant to happen. However, they still enjoyed themselves regardless of all the drama that went on within these few days. Hanson wondered what Sonia meant by Nana snitching on her to him on his way to drop her off and broke up with her after hearing the news. There was no way she could blame Nana for this because she brought this upon herself for thinking Nana was snitching on her when she wasn't! Hanson wouldn't have suspected anything if she hadn't jumped into conclusion and attacked Nana, but she guessed they were never meant to be. Robert called his father after the party ended to apologise on behalf of the ladies, but he didn't want to hear it.  Kelvin laid the rules out for Nana before they went to bed and made sure she memorised them until they stuck in her thick head.
____

"2nd January 2017"
"5:05 am"

Nana uncovered the duvet off Kelvin while he slept, inserted her hand into his pyjamas and stimulated his cock until it erected. When she felt it harden, she removed her panty (with her pad in it), carefully pulled his pyjamas down and climbed onto him in her nightgown. At this time, Kelvin was deep into his sleep and didn't feel her touching him. Regardless of her bleeding, she was super horny to the extent of not being able to sleep. She had to release her sexual tension by taking her chances while she could, even if it meant raping him or getting him to rape her. This will probably go left for her because she knew how much he hated blood, but she still had to give it a try.

Without wasting time, she raised herself up a bit, held his cock firm in position, and slowly pushed her weight down on it to penetrate her pussy. The struggle was real but her bleeding helped to smoothen penetration. She raised herself up from his cock again, sat on it for the 2nd time and it entered halfway. She tried not to squirm because it was painful like everytime he penetrated her. The only advantage this time round was that she was in charge. She repeated this process once more, sitting on his cock for the 3rd time and pushing all her weight down on his cock, such that it had penetrated her fully and was intact for thrusting. Kelvin fidgeted his legs at the feel of something heavy on his inner thighs but was still, thinking he was being paralysed in a dream. Nana was scared to death when he fidgeted so she froze for a minute and adjusted herself to begin thrusting after he remained still. The weight of her heavy buttocks on him alone was enough to wake him up. Moving forward, she grounded him slowly & sturdy, up & down on his stiffened cock and twisted her waist during the process. She tried her best to silence her moans but they eventually escaped from her lips as she rode him. For once, she had control over his body and pleasured herself however she wished, according to her pace. Her pussy was juicing up in blood, his cock was getting harder, her riding was going deeper, and his body was kinda reacting to her thrusting. Six minutes into the highest peak of pleasure, as Nana was in cloud nine with her eyes closed, her lips moaning in sync with her talking pussy and her boobs clapping together in her nightgown, Kelvin suddenly woke up from his nightmare and flicked his eyes open, only to find out that it wasn't a nightmare!
____

"WHAT THE FUCKKK???!"

"HUH?!"

Nana snapped back into reality with a loud gasp and immediately froze at the tone of his voice. She opened her eyes to him staring at her pleasuring herself on top of him and she was embarrassed, at the same time frightened. She didn't know whether to get off him or to just remain still until he exploded.

"ARE YOU FUCKING RAPING ME WHILE I'M TRYING TO REST?!"

He growled and she immediately jumped up from his cock, got off the bed and quickly wore her panty. Kelvin straightened up from the bed and stared at his bloody cock that had been violated in astonishment. His poor cock contracted and released sperms on his thigh as it struggled to cool off. For once in his entire life, he felt used against his will, taken advantage of, abused, molested and raped by someone he trusted because of his ego. It was her audacity and balls to fuck him against his will that ticked him off. She was clearly not afraid of him yet and something had to correct that error.