41

Nana remained depressed the entire day after Kelvin's arrest and refused to live. At first, Robert was unbothered with her attitude, but when it progressed further into the next day, he was alarmed. Everyone was concerned about her because she had been in bed for 48 hours, crying on an empty stomach, and hadn't even had her bath. Kris made the maids serve her meals in bed and persuaded her to eat something, but she refused to eat until Kelvin was released.
____

Robert, please let him out. She has refused to eat anything for two days, and we both know she's bleeding heavily from her miscarriage. Going without food in her condition is going to kill her, please.

"Kelvin must pay for what he did to her! He shouldn't ever think it's okay to lay hands on a woman for stupid reasons. "

"Omg! What about you?! Have you paid for everything you did to me??!"

"Haha, don't even go there with me cx we both know you deserved whatever I did to you as my wife. That's his girlfriend; big difference."

"Well, she's not eating until he's released, and that should scare you. Don't forget she's someone's daughter and not yours..."

"Try forcing her to eat first, and then we can talk about releasing your son.

"OUR SON! NOT MINE!" Kris lashed out because she hated it anytime he tagged their sons as "hers" whenever they messed up.

"Okay, good, our son."

"You think I haven't tried all I could to get her to eat?!"

"I never said you didn't. I'm only making a suggestion. But since you have, we can now look at other options."

"JUST RELEASE YOUR SON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

"Alright, I'm gonna go give it a last shot, and then I'll release him."

"Jesus, you are so difficult!"
........

"Hi, sweedy, how are you doing?" Robert entered Nana's room with a knock, and she sat up from the bed.

"I'm, I'm, good... Is Kelvin coming?"

"Well, not yet, but he's gonna come only if you promise to get out of bed, eat, and take your bath."

"Really? You promise?"

"Yes, sweedy, I promise he'll be here first thing in the morning.

"No, I want him here today. Can't go another night without him, please." Nana whined & began crying again, and he was over it.

Listen, just get out of bed, get something to eat, and have your bath; then I'll see what I can do about that, alright?

(Nods)

Good girl - Robert sent the maids to bring in food for her to eat and help her bath cx she was weak like seven days.
____

By evening time, everyone was packing to leave the day after tomorrow except for the newly engaged couple, who were going to remain here until their wedding was over. As a matter of fact, they were moving in with them (for the time being) until their new home (which they were building to move in after their wedding) was completed. Robert & Kristen were going to stay in Ghana for the entire year until after the wedding because they were going to help with the entire planning process, whiles Chelsea was going to stay with her grandmother until her parents were back in the US because she had to go to school. Bradley had made necessary flight arrangements to the US for Phoebe's surgery, and they were supposed to leave in 4 days. Phoebe's graduation was also coming up in a few weeks, and she couldn't miss it for the sake of her surgery. She had to figure out whether she was going to have her surgery before or after her graduation, and that was going to be a difficult decision to make.
____