15

"5:03 am"
"Sunday, 25th December, 2016"
"Christmas day"
"Severe nausea day"
___

Nana woke up with a hot fever temperature, severe headache, extreme nausea, and huge swollen boobs that stinged anytime she moved. She rushed slowly to the bathroom to vomit, rinse her mouth, and clean it dry. After, she checked up on her boobs to see how they were faring because they felt abnormal. She covered her mouth in shock of how darkened and enlarged her areola spots were. Her nipples were also firmly erected and highly sensitive to any slight touch/movements. Even the cold from the Ac made them hurt so bad! There was definitely something weird going on with her body, and she was going to figure it out soon. But for now, she lowered the ac to 20° degrees and went back to bed.
____

(Loud bells ringing @7:30am)

Wakey wakeeeyyy everyoneeee, CHRISTMAS IS HEREEEEEEE!!

Robert and Kristen rushed upstairs in their Christmas pyjamas and with huge bells to wake all the children up.

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring! Wake up, everyone, Christmas is here! Put on your pyjamas and come out of your shells!
.
.
"Wake up, my love, we made it to Christmas!" Kelvin caressed her ass to wake up, but she turned to the other side of the bed and covered her ears with the pillows to the noise.
.
.
"HUUUUUHH, IT'S CHRISTMAS!?" Michelle and Sonia woke up startled by the noise of the bells.
.
.
Aawwn go away, please... I was having the best Christmas dream, and you spoiled it!

Trudy yawned and covered herself with the duvet. She was enjoying a beautiful dream of snowboarding with her boyfriend in her hometown (London) and decorating a ginormous Christmas tree.

Girl, you better wake up and get dressed before Aunty gets a hold of you. Hartwell threw a pillow at her.
.
.
Merry Christmas brother, wake up to Santa's call! Ivan fetched a pail of water and sprinkled it on Jaiden until he woke up.

"Uugghh fuck you Ivan!"
.
.
Bradley stared at his wife-to-be while she slept, admiring her beauty and rubbing his thumb on her plump cheek. He had a huge suprise for her which he couldn't wait to reveal during the day. This was going to blow everyone's mind away especially her because she wouldn't see it coming!