32

Moving forward, Bradley spread her buttcheeks, applied a little bit of lube in & around her butthole and watched it breathe. After, he held his robust (stretched forth) cock and inserted it into her pussy (which was well soaked). When she noticed he had penetrated her pussy instead of her butthole (like he claimed), she sighed in relief and stopped fidgeting for a while. He pulled out and penetrated her pussy again,  much deeper than before. She quaked, moaned and smacked her lips in pleasure cx it was sweet. Little did she know he was only getting his cock wet for the real deal. He pulled out and penetrated her pussy for the last time, and rested in her for about 10 minutes before pulling out. This was the last her pussy tasted of his cock! During this time, he pressed her buttocks and stimulated it well enough (causing her to release fluids) to prepare her for anal penetration. She horned like a bonobo as multiple sensations rushed through her waist, down to her legs. His cock made her feel like a woman all over again (like the first time he broke her). He was as strong as a horse in bed, and could get her to orgasm under 1 minute of penetration. All too soon, (in the highest peak of pleasure), he pulled out from her with a loud grunt, smeared the cum (she had produced in the process of penetration) on her butthole and penetrated it before she could see it coming. But his cock hadn't broken forth into her butthole yet.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Phoebe bit her tongue in agony and vomited the thong out of her mouth with the loudest groan she had ever made during sex. It was brutally painful than a knife stab and she didn't know how to handle it.

YEAH, KEEP SCREAMING: WHEN I'M DONE PENETRATING YOUR BUTTHOLE, THERE'LL BE NO STRENGTH IN YOU TO SCREAM!

"Pleaseeeeeeee! Ah! Pleaseeeeeee! I BEG YOUUU!"

He tried penetrating for another 7 times until he gave up and opted to use more lubricant. They weren't getting anywhere with this. The condom was torn and the fluids had dried up, so no progress was made. He was only inflicting pain on her and it was beginning to hurt him too. She had already lost her voice from too much screaming. He wore a new condom (which also got torn), applied more than enough lubricant on her butthole, penetrated for the 8th time (with all his strength) until it entered halfway. Now, her butthole began to bleed from here.

Eeeeeeeeiiiiiissssssshshhhhh! AGEYIIISSSSHHH! STOP, HONEY, PLEASE STOP! PULL OUT! I BEG YOU! YOU, ARE TOR--TOR--MENTING ME! PLEASE! Ah! Ah! THI--THIS IS, THIS IS TOR--TUREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
HUUUUGGGGHHHH! Re--re, release, re--release ME! PLEASE! FUCKKK!

Bradley ignored her faint request to be released, pulled out, applied the remaining lube on her bloody butthole and penetrated for the 9th time. This time, there was some progress to begin thrusting. Phoebe had run mad on the bed! She threw her legs apart and managed to raise her body up a bit for adjustment but he wanted her still. So he pinned her head to the pillow and began thumping in and out of her with his head tilted backwards. Finally, her butthole loosened up in the process and bled profusely. He had officially disvirgined her two holes, making a bold statement that he owned her body. Thus, he devoured her sorely like a ravenous wolf without mercy! She was his prey, and he was her predator forever, until death did them part.
____

After 51 minutes of nonstop pounding, she was intensely overstimulated. His cock had beaten the living hell out of her g-spot, to the extent of she squirting, and squirting, and over-squirting, a million times more than her pussy could ever squirt! What meant to be the most brutal sex experience, later turned out to be the most pleasurable experience of her entire life. Anal sex was a direct access to the g-spot, and once his cock found it's way there, it never returned! Instead, it kept knocking it's way through until the door opened. Amazingly, her bleeding turned into squirting! Even tho her butthole was destroyed, it was definitely worth the experience. Of course; she allowed herself to be fucked (no matter how painful it felt), and reaped the multiple benefits of her submission.