8

(Phone rings)

Uuugghhh! Good morning, Mom - Kelvin woke up startled by his Mom's call.

"Hey honey, how are you doing?"

"I'm good, what's up?"

"I was calling to inform you that we will be in Ghana this evening."

"Uummm... is today Saturday?"

"It should be Saturday in ghana, I guess."

Oh, okay, I didn't realise. So we'll be at the airport to pick you up.

Don't worry about it; your dad's drivers will pick us up, but it will be nice to have you there. Bradley says he'll be there...

"Yeah, he told me."

"Alright... see you soon, honey. Love you."

"Sure, love you, mom."

It was Saturday, and his parents were finally coming to Ghana. It was as early as 5am in the morning, and Nana was comfortably having her beauty rest, so he didn't want to bother her. She was  tired after all the stress he put her through. He decided to check up on her marks to see how they were faring so he pulled the duvet off her and raised her nightgown. Because she was fast asleep, she didn't notice him touching her. Her swollen ass was bare before him, and watching it caused him to be aroused. He just couldnt take his eyes off it.

Kelvin's POV
Her ebony ass is so huge, omg. I really want to fuck her right now but I feel so bad for her. I mumbled to myself and pressed her buttocks softly until I was hard. The swollen marks on her ass were still fresh and added some sort of thickness to her booty. I couldnt help but do this to her God!
____

Since she was asleep with her ass facing him, it was even a better access for him. Plus she mostly wore g-string except for when she was menstruating thus, penetration wouldn't be difficult. He shifted her string and removed his dick from his pyjamas to penetrate. There was already pre-cum on his dick head so he didn't need a lubricant. Since he enjoyed morning & afternoon sex more than anything else about sex, this was his chance to take.

Moving On, Kelvin shifted closer to her and opened her ass for spooning. He rubbed his cock on her on her puffy vagina until it was moist and inserted it slowly. She was asleep like a baby and didn't feel him penetrating her.

"Fuuuucckkk!" He grunted with a moan and began thrusting into her more & more smoothly, until she was awakening. Nana moved her legs while licking her lips and reaching for the sheets. It felt like she was getting fucked in her dream until he thrusted harder into her womb; then she let out soft moan.

"AAHhhh...!"

He grabbed her buttcheek, spread it much wider to go deeper and her cum dribbled on the bed. He continued hitting her until she was awake.

"Uuuuggghhh... aarrggghh... fuck!" Grunting

"Ah! Ah! Aagyyeeeeeiii! Aarrgghhh! KE.. Kel, it... I... it hu...urts!!"

"Ssssshhhhhh... I know you're enjoying it!"

"It's too early, please!" She kept soiling the sheets like a pregnant milf. She had never squirt like this ever since he fucked her... I guess it was because he was a bit gentle today.

"Uugghhh! Shut up and come here! Naughty ass bitch!!"

He pulled out, grabbed her and made her sit on him in a cowgirl position. She cringed in pain from the marks, as she sat on him "miserable." Kelvin never cummed easily because he had enough stamina to last for over 30mins & beyond during all rounds, so Nana was in for a rough ride.