29

(1:01 pm)

The ladies passed by Trudy's room to inform her about their outing, but Xayveon told them she was asleep, so they left. An hour after they left, Bradley returned from the hospital and learnt his fiancée had gone out with his mom. He wasn't bothered because he knew they were ashamed of what they had done, that's why they had escaped.
____

Nana had woken up from her sleep with slight cramps due to her d&c operation and was ready to go home. The doctor prescribed relief medications for the cramping and advised her to stay away from sexual activities for at least 4 days until her cervix had closed up. A nurse also brought pads for her to use because she was expected to bleed for about 2 weeks after dilation and curettage. Kelvin took her to the car after she was discharged and sat her at the front seat because his backseat was soiled with blood.
.......

"Will you be okay if we pass by the washing bay and then get something to eat after? Or we should just head home?" He questioned as he drove out of the hospital.

"No, that's fine, we can go to the washing bay. I don't want your car to get stained."

"Lol, but it's already stained anyway..."

Okay. You know I'm, I'm sorry for staining your car... I, I didn't mean to sta..."

Stop it, baby. You have to stop apologising about my car and start apologising about lying to me. That's what you should be doing  because you lied to me at the end of the day. Are you aware that was my baby, and it was my right to determine what happened to it?

Well, yes. But it was also my baby, and I also had the right to determine what happened to it with or without your opinion.

"Madam, don't tell me that, alright. Are you the one who gives the sperm?"

"It's fine. I don't wanna argue about this."

No, seriously, you're not making any sense. You have to admit what you did was wrong and stop trying to justify your actions. I'm the boss in this relationship, and I make the rules whether you agree with them or not. Do you understand what I'm saying?

(Nana gave him no response and just stared at her window with tears forming in her eyes)

"I'm talking to you...?"

"I'm listening!"

If you're listening, then you better respond because this can not happen again. You can not get pregnant with my child and decide to hide it from me until you're done figuring out what to do with it. That's bullshit to me. I don't blame you, tho cx you were worried about schooling and, of course, clearly under the influence of my mom, but your life is more important than those things. I hope you know you'd have been dead by now if I didn't rush you to the hospital on time?

But are you not the one who caused it? Would I have miscarried if you were gentle on me? Why do you always have to be so hard on me??

No, you're the one who caused your own miscarriage because you didn't tell me you were pregnant, and you know I fuck rough all the time. Do you think I'd be stupid enough to hurt you knowing very well that you're with child? You think I'm that wicked??

"Hmmm..."

Instead of you to apologise for what you did, you're finding ways and means to justify your mistake! It's obvious you don't want to grow up. "

"Sure, I hear you. I'm sorry. "

Naaahh... I'm not accepting this apology from you bcx I don't think it's genuine. You shouldn't ever repeat this again. When I feel you're pregnant next time, I'll call a doctor over to come run a test on you, and we will both decide on what to do with the baby as responsible adults should.