28

Breakfast was awkward without Robert, Kelvin, Nana Ama, and Bradley at the table. The day had already started on a bad note, so the rest of the day turned out to be boring. They ate in silence and went about their business after breakfast. The ladies pursued Kristen for their phones until she gave it to them. Delbert, Jaiden and Xayveon agreed on going on a triple date with their girlfriends but Trudy & Xay later changed their minds and stayed home to fuck all day long since they went out yesterday and because Trudy didn't want to hang out with her brother yet. Andrew's wife and kids were returning to Ghana tomorrow from abroad, so he planned on leaving this evening. He left to his pack his stuff, and Kristen called Phoebe aside to the rooftop for a talk. The rest of the ladies & gents went outside to play basketball, leaving Chelsea alone at the hall to watch cartoons and eat ice cream.
____

"We're fucked up, honey. I hope
you're ready for what's coming?"

"Yeah, I'm ready. They're just gonna yell and be very rude to us. Then they'll cool off later, I guess..."

Well, I don't think so. Kelvin already blocked me after ignoring my calls: that screams war to me.

"No wonder Brad wouldn't pick my calls! I really regret doing this for Nana."

Hey, c'mon, don't say that. She's a sweet girl with no one here for her, and the best we could do was to help her out. I'm very sure she'd do same for you.

But it's not fair to me that Brad will hold me accountable for his brother's lost child! This is why I don't like mingling in peoples affairs! Phoebe placed her hands on her head and paced back & forth in frustration.

Bradley will calm down once he gets to know the reason why we kept it a secret. You didn't do anything wrong, honey. You only helped a sister out, which is totally right. I guarantee he'll understand. The only person you should worry about is Kelvin bcx he might skin you alive.

"I'm finished then. How did she even miscarry in the first place? How did that happen?!"

Honestly, I don't know bcx he wouldn't talk to me. I guess we'll find out when they're back.

Hmmm. I really don't wanna be here when they come. They can be very nasty at times, and I don't have the energy to face them yet.

Right. These are men I breastfed in my arms, and they sometimes scare me -

"Eish, that's wild. They definitely took after their father's temper. "

I tell you. So what do you suggest? We hang out somewhere or go shopping and pass by a restaurant to eat, maybe?

That'll be cool. At least we get to escape from the mess we've created and relax before the explosion.

"Hahaha, yeah, right. Let's go get ready then..."

"Hold on; I'm only going if only you allow me to drive your car...

"Oh my goodness, Phoebe? Are you sure you can handle it?"

"Hmph, you'll see, I'll show you."

"Okay, girlfriend. Just get ready to buy me a new one if you scratch it."

"Oh, you got nothing to worry about. Trust me, your audi is in safe hands. Just get me the damn keys, please?"

"Alright. I trust your confidence, but please don't go killing us on the road." Kris teased as they left the rooftop.

"Lol, shut up, mom."

"Yes, ma'am."
____

Xayveon took out a dildo and plug from his suitcase and stuffed it into Trudy's pussy and anal before foreplay begun. It was inside her for one hour of erotic foreplay, from the time he sucked her boobs, massaged her bum and fingered her pussy with the dildo, up until the time she sucked his cock good. After, Trudy was well watered for penetration and couldn't wait to get banged like a whore. They had both missed the feeling of their bodies during 6 months of being away from each other and could notice slight changes in them. Xay noticed her boobs were firmer than before and her pussy was extra tight because it had longed for his cock for 6 good months. She also noticed his cock had gained much weight and was heavier than before. After, he plopped the dildo and anal plug out of her two holes, stood her up against the wall, spread her buttcheeks, and penetrated her from behind to begin the drill. She adjusted herself as he started off at a gentle pace and escalated towards a rough thrust.