12

[7:59 am]

"Wake up, sweedy, we have to get going...."

"Huuhh, to where???"

I told you we will be going to the hospital today, didn't I?

I thought I made it clear to you that I wasn't going? Or you didn't get that?

"I beg your pardon, are you talking to me?"

"Duhh, who else will I be talking to if not you???"

Please don't start with me; I'm not in a good mood this morning. Just go get ready, we should be out in 30 minutes.

Okay suit yourself then. I'm too cranky to massage your ego; I'll tell you that. Phoebe got up from the bed & stormed out of the room.

"Excuse me, where do you think you're going?"

(Door slams)

She found her way to his parents room and knocked on the door until Kris opened. She was here to hide & report him.
____

"Good morning, mom."

Morning honey, please come in. You don't seem too good... what's wrong?

I'm not good, it's Brad.She entered & sat on the sofa chair close to their bed.

"Good morning, dad."

"Morning sweedy, how are you?"

"I'm okay."

"What's going on with you both? Talk to us..."

He's forcing me to go to the hospital with him just because he thinks I'm sick.

"Oh wow, and do you feel sick?"

"Not at all... I feel fine."

There must be something wrong for him to say that cx he's the only one who knows you well. Robert guessed

Yes, I agree. He probably wants to clear his doubts about whatever that is. It's from a good place.

I know, but going to the hospital gives me anxiety. She lied

"Really?"

Yeah, you know how the doctors sometimes give false diagnoses even when you're fine?

"That's true, tho..."
____

"WHERE'S PHOEBE!?" Bradley badges into the room and cuts everyone off guard.

Oh honey, don't ever badge in like that again! You almost gave me a heart attack! Kris touched her heart.

Uh-uh, I hope you haven't lost your mind, son? Last time we checked, you were trained to knock first on every door.

I'm sorry for my ignorance, dad, but I need her.

Well, then you better be polite, else she ain't going nowhere.

"Right!"

Can we go now before I get mad at you? He walked towards her and waited for her to get up cx he didn't want to be aggressive in the presence of his parents. They will save her after all.

I'm not going anywhere like I already told you. I have bad anxiety going to the hospital, in case you didn't know!

Oh, so you now have anxiety issues, isn't it? Was this the best lie you could come up with?