14

"Ooohhh you nasty bitch, you're so gonna pay for squirting on my face!" Kelvin got up from the jacuzzi with her on his shoulders and went back to the room.

Heeeeyyy put me down, I was just having a good orgasm moment, and you killed it!!!

Don't worry, I'll give you multiple orgasms tonight. He dropped her on the bed, climbed her and put her legs on his shoulders.

"Ooouuuu okay, daddy... hahaha!"

You're so naughty, you know? He kissed her while caressing her boobs & thighs.

Fuck your boobs are so heavy, do you have milk in them?

Lol, I guess...
- Can we do another position, please? You know this one hurts,

Aaawww look who's scared, huh? I thought you were a nasty big girl tonight, and now you're begging?

Uh, not that. I, I just want something different tonight...

Mmhhh, let's get it going already, I'm going to give you something new.

"I can't wait!"

He held her right leg down and begun teasing her pussy. He brushed his cock all over her pussy, penetrated and pulled out to brush it again. He repeated the teasing cycle over and over again until she soiled the sheets.

"You need to change the sheets after we're done..."

Nana's POV
"Ahhh, just fuck me already!"
I screamed in my head and he finally he pushed his member half-way inside me. Fuck, my pussy was extremely tight such that penetration became a struggle anytime we had sex. It seemed like he'd have to fuck me a hundred times before this could work. Moving forward, he pushed deeper into my womb until I was able to receive him fully, leaving no space for breathing. I trembled, bit my lips in agony, pressed my eyelids together, allowing tears to roll down my cheeks; the pain was unbearable. His thrusts were so painful & steady that I didn't think my fragile body was going to survive this.

"UGH, PUUUUMMMMMM, FUCK!"

"AAARRRGGGGHHH PLSSSSSSS IT HURTSSSSS!" I screamed and tried all I could to put my legs down but he had locked me down. I could literally feel his cock shifting my womb so I managed to slightly bend my legs.

"Up, up... c'mon, lift your legs up. Please don't make me angry,"

"Y...yes pl..ease I'm, I'm sorryyyy!"

I quickly raised them up, and he pinned them down such that I couldn't move. After, he hit me hard and slowly, causing me to cry hysterically.

PUUUUM! PUUUUUM! PUUUUUM! PUUUUUUUUM!

Agyeiiiii, please stop doing it too hard, pleaseeeeeee! I'M BEGGING YOU... Ah! Ah!

"Sssshhhhh, no mercy for nasty bitches in my book." He whispered & continued drilling me until I started farting.

Uuuggghhhh, I can see you're enjoying yourself!

I... I'm... PUM, Ah! I...I'm... PUM! Ah! I'm... cu... PUM! cumming... ah! I'm... PUM! cumming... PUM! Aish!!

"Keep cumming, don't stop."

(Slow and hard pounding continues for 20 minutes)

Before I realised, my hips had widened for him and I was already squeezing his bum as he thrusted. My swollen eyes were closed and I was only moaning louder and licking my lips in pleasure. Oh, I was enjoying it so much that I never wanted it to end. For the first time in history, this was the sweetest sex I've ever had with my mental boyfriend. It got sweeter everytime he thrusted inside me.
The chemistry was great, holding onto his built masculine features while he drilled the life out of me was the best thing ever! I wished it was slower like this everytime; maybe I should start asking for something new rather than enduring same old boring rough sex. Yes, he promised me multiple orgasms tonight and
overperformed.

Kelvin's POV
Aaarrgghhh shiiittt! Baby I'm gonna cum, uuuuugggghhhhhhh fuccckkkkkkk!!

"Okayyyyyy pl, please dooo," she gave me the go-ahead to cum.

I grabbed her left boob with all the remaining strength I had and gave her the ten most hardest, meanest thrusts of her entire future sex experience, leading to me climaxing. I spilt some of my hot semen into her womb and spilt the remaining on her face. She cried like a baby and tried pushing me off her with her tiny hands but didn't succeed. Lol, it was funny, tho I wasn't going to get off her now. Taking my time, I gently squeezed her nipples and tapped her clit with the tip of my dick until she gushed out droplets of cum and quaked.

After resting for a few minutes, we freshened up, changed the sheets, got something to eat, and watched TV until we dozed off. We were wasted at this point and didn't want any disruptions, so we locked our door.
____

It was 7pm, and everyone gathered at the table for dinner except for "Romeo and Juliet." Kris sent Chelsea to go fetch them, but she knocked on the door and didn't get a response. She went to inform her that they were asleep.

"Looks like the chefs will get some assistance in the kitchen tomorrow."

"Perfect, finally some scapegoats to set an example for the others." Robert grinned

Huh? You mean that's their punishment for missing dinner? Jaiden questioned

Yes, honey, and that would be your punishment if you also decide to miss meals.

"Ouch, that wouldn't be fun, "

Hahaha, serves them right tho - Sonia teased & they eyed her.

But that's not fair, mom, it's Christmas for Christ's sake! Brad chuckled

And who says Christmas was a free pass to breaking rules?

Whatever mhern, y'all haven't changed one bit; just the same old strict parents!

"Yeah, right, but you still love us."
____
"12:21 am"

(Nana wakes up and rushes to the washroom to vomit. She comes back, and Kelvin is awake)

"I hope you're not vomiting again?"

No, I just went to rinse my face...

Sure, what time is it? I'm sure we missed dinner.

Yeah, I guess - she picks her phone and checks the time.

"39 minutes to 1:00 am,"

Uh, this is crazy. You have to go to the kitchen and fix something for us to eat. I'm feeling hungry.

"Something like what?"

Idk... anything apart from noodles or cereal, I guess.

Okay, I'll be back soon. She wore her evening coat & left to the kitchen on their room floor, which they were allowed to use.
____

Few minutes after she entered the kitchen, Sonia badges in to take a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Hey,"

- Hi...

Uumm... why weren't you guys at dinner today?

"Uh, that's because we were asleep by then."

Okay so I'm guessing you fucked yourselves and later fell asleep, isn't it?

"Yhup, that's exactly what happened, haha..."

Interesting. I just hope you're both prepared for your punishment tomorrow.

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh don't worry, you'll find out soon." She sipped some water & stormed out of the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"Sure bitch, I'm looking forward to that. "

Nana retorted and continued with what she was doing. She prepared fries and nuggets for him and made a bowl of cinnamon toast cereal for herself.

.
.
.
Fast forward to Christmas🎄>>>>>>>