20

At 4:00 pm after lunch, the crew offloaded the jet skis and parasailing boats and got them ready for activities off the yacht.

There are only 4 jet skis and 3 boats available, so we're gonna go in turns. 1 gentleman & 1 lady on a jet ski and 3 people at a time for the parasailing.

"Yes, ma'am."

They put their life jackets on and paired themselves up for the jet skiing. Trudy paired with her brother Delbert, Makaveli paired with Chantel, Jaiden paired with Sonia and Phoebe paired with her brother instead of Bradley. He was hurt she picked Andrew over him at such an eventful opportunity to create beautiful memories together, but it was his fault, so he couldn't complain. He was planning on apologising to her when they got home because she was doing everything possible in her power to avoid him on the yacht. At least she wouldn't be able to avoid him in the bedroom.

Kelvin, Nana Ama, and Hartwell were also getting in the boat for parasailing, and Nana was getting cold feet. She didn't want to get in the boat.

"C'mon babe, get in the boat,"

I'm scared, Kel. I don't think I can do this...

Don't be scared. Trust me, you're gonna love it.

Give it a try, girl. Hartwell convinced

"Alright, but what if I fall in the water?!"

No, you're never going to fall in the water, I promise! C'mon, get in...

Awww honey, you better get in the boat bcx everyone is facing their fears today.

But why, tho? I don't think it should be compulsory??

Well, guess what, Robert? Everyone is facing their fears after I faced mine, and that is final.

Oh please, you know that's not fair. Things shouldn't always go your way, and it's about time you got that straight.

"Life is not fair; get over it! "

"Yeah, whatever."

Now get in the boat honey, c'mon, get in, you got this -
Kris helped her onto the boat and didn't care anymore whether she wanted to get in or not. After all, Nana laughed at her when Robert pushed her into the water against her will, and so it was time for revenge. That was just her being typical, "Kris." The aries in her always took pleasure in fighting back and making sure she won every battle; be it physical or psychological. Kelvin & Bradley knew the game their mom was playing because that's what she does all the time; she just wants to conquer something.

A crew member blew the whistle, and the first drill began. The ladies behind the jets held tightly onto their partners in order not to fall. They started off slowly and progressed faster until some of them were about falling off. Meanwhile, Nana was screaming and wiggling her legs dramatically as they were being dragged into the sky, and those on the yacht were on the floor laughing their asses out.
____

"Hold on tightly, I'm gonna go faster!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAH! SLOW DOWN MAN, YOU'RE GOING TOO FAST!
Trudy screamed, but Delbert didn't listen, and she was going to kill him after the ride.