35

Bradley tied Phoebe's hands behind her back and flogged her her properly (with the ginger roots still inside in her holes). The intense heat from the figging and flogging tortured her greatly until she swore never to lie to him again or dare try to interfere in his brother's relationship. And everytime the root in her pussy fell off (because she tried to escape the whips), he will insert it back in, more deeper than before. Tho she was present in physical, her body was literally burning in hell. All those who were awake on the 2nd & 3rd floor heard her wailing, yet they refused to check up on her. But Kelvin knew she was being punished. After 15 strokes, she peed from the intense erotic pleasure her private parts were experiencing. He ordered her to let go of the roots, and she released them. Her holes quivered and panted heavily from holding onto the roots for a long time, and this made her pee on herself. Soon, the burning ceased and the cooling sensation from the ginger took over. Now, she was stimulated for sex. She begged Bradley to release her hands, but he refused. Then, he carried her on the bed from the floor (still tied up), released his robust cock, bent her body (to expose her pussy from behind) and penetrated her. The heat inside her pussy equally stimulated him as he screwed her until he could no longer control himself. He charged up, pounded the living hell out of her vagina, and grunted (like a real man experiencing an orgasm), while she bent still (with her head buried in the pillow like always) and received every bit of him. She cried and cried like a little girl until her voice fainted but he didn't spare her. Anytime he wanted to cum, the heat from the ginger will charge him up to keep going. Finally, seconds close to him exploding, he pulled out, turned her around, and fed her with his sperms until she was satisfied. She didn't like drinking sperms cx it tasted weird but he made her drink all and lick the remaining off his cock (even if it meant slapping her).

After feeding her sperms, he penetrated her burning buthole for the 2nd time in a row (with so much force), and it bled. Phoebe was about to rest, thinking he was done with her but he had other plans for her. She struggled to take the dick by screaming and fidgeting on the bed with all her might as he dealt bitterly with her. She wanted to die at this point but Bradley didn't care. She would have been able to handle the pain if she was grabbing the sheets but that wasn't possible bcx he had tied her up. He continued pounding her mercilessly (with the intention of destroying her butthole) until he climaxed and fed her butthole with his sperms. After dealing thoroughly with her, he pulled out, rolled over to his side of the bed and slept without untying her hands. She reminded him to do so (thinking he had forgotten), but he made it clear to her that she was going to remain in that position until morning. Since she couldn't sleep in this uncomfortable position, she decided to cry throughout the night until she fell asleep.
____

(6:01 am)

Sonia woke up at the sound of her alarm, packed her stuff into her car, and drove out of the mansion to her house before anyone could see her. Surprisingly, twenty-two minutes after she had left, Ivan's girlfriend pulled up at the house. She set off yesternight all the way from kumasi to accra an hour after Mimi had sent her the location. No one was going to expect her because they were aware she had travelled to kumasi to spend the holidays with her extended family. She was that bitch who would travel a million miles to pull up on her boyfriend with the intention of catching him cheating red-handed. Infact, she was also that bitch who would show up anywhere unexpectedly, just to surprise someone. You know those sassy bitches who pull up wherever their boyfriends are in the world without caring whether they had been invited or not? Well, SHARON WAS THAT BITCH! Ivan was comfortable and never once complained about it because he wasn't a player. But today wasn't going to be his lucky day from the look of things. The security man opened the gate for her after several honking and directed her to the parking lot. Before she alighted, she rang Ivan, but he wasn't picking up. So she tied her hair up, took off her earrings, removed her slippers, alighted, and rushed inside the house.
........