34

"Why did it take you so long to come get me, mom?!" Michelle took her frustration out on her mom as she laid on her sister's bed. Shawn sat where her head laid and rubbed her hand while her mom treated her swollen butt with hot water.

I'm so sorry baby, please forgive me. I swear I didn't know how to intervene when your grandfather gave that instruction. You know how strict he can get at times. But at that point, I just couldn't handle it anymore.

This is all that bitch's fault! She was the one who should have been flogged for incest!

"Oh ma goodness, you don't say!" Olivia gasped

You shouldn't have attacked her no matter what, babe. That wasn't nice, and I honestly did not like how you conducted yourself in front of everybody - Shawn scolded

"Please, Shawn! Don't start with me! Now isn't the time for that!" Scoffs

"I'm just being honest..."

Yeah, seriously, I think that was too extreme. Hartwell agreed

"But she deserved it, tho!"

You need to comport yourself in the midst of your grandfather and uncles. Tho, I'm mad at your father for doing this to you, I'm also mad at you for behaving like that - Olivia pressed the towel from the hot water on her right cheek and she screamed.

"OUCH, MOM! I HEAR YOU, OKAY!"

"I'm sorry."

Girl, I'm gonna go get your stuff from the room. You ain't sleeping in the same room with the bitch no more!

"I don't even want to set my eyes on her cx I'm might commit murder!"

C'mon, relax. Her battered face should be enough - Hartwell left to get all of her sisters things from Sonia's room to hers.

You better stop being stubborn cx I wouldn't be there to save you the next time your dad flogs you.

"Whatever," sobs
_____

Quickly, the news about Ivan and Sonia spread amongst the family, and everyone who heard it was disappointed in them for committing this shameful act of incest. His brothers queried him for such a foolish act, but Kelvin was mad at him. The house remained in a standstill after Mimi's punishment as the party came to an end. Soon, the children were exhausted from too much playing. They later surrended their tired selves to their parents, and it was time to go home. Some of them were crying because they didn't want to leave yet. Bradley's friends were the first to leave, followed by Trixie, then Xavier, his wife, and kids. They passed by the booth to get a present from father Christmas first before leaving. Andrew checked up on his sister and her fiance to be sure they were good, but he didn't like what he was hearing. Bradley reported Phoebe's lying attitude to him, and  he advised her to fix whatever issue it was before the new year began. Ethel packed their childrens stuff and got them ready to leave, but they didn't want to. 

"Can we spend the night with Auntie, please?" Ethan asked his father and Phoebe's heart melted.

Awwwwn, that wouldn't be possible, baby, cx auntie is very tired - She replied

"Mm-hmm, right."

But I promise we will come get you when we move into our new home. Bradley assured.

"Yay, I can't wait!."

Me too baby - Phoebe giggled & kissed him.
____

The house party ended at 6:00 pm and by 9 pm, everyone had left except for the party planners who waited behind to pack their stuff. Sonia did not come out after attending to her bleeding nose (until the house party ended) because she was ashamed. When she got to her room (from the washroom), she realised Mimi's things were gone but she didn't give a fuck. She was planning on leaving early in the morning before anyone could wake up, so she quickly packed her stuff. Everyone was in their rooms with their partners except for Ivan who was alone in his room. Aside feeling guilty for what he did, he was also concerned about Sonia since Mimi attacked her in the most violent way. He decided to check up on her to be sure she wasn't hurt. Meanwhile, Mimi had already sent the news to Sharon. Sonia heard a knock on her door as she packed her clothes.
........