CH 7

*BLUSSHHHIIIIIIINGGGG* ☝🏼☝🏼 He's so hot 😩😩😩 I think my inner fan girl for him is coming back, do you guys see how his lock got inside Gretchen's mouth lmao

!!WARNING IT GETS GRAPHIC AGAIN!!

Lyra's POV

The next day I woke up earlier than usual, everyone else was still sleeping. Shawn headed back to his room after finishing up yesterday like nothing happened, and it was usual of us to act that way it didn't affect us in a negative way.

I walked downstairs and to the balcony watching the sun rise. The warm breeze hitting my body as the small specks of the oceans water was hitting my face, it was all refreshing.

"How about that?" I jumped and turned around to come head to chest with Andy. He wasn't looking at me, instead he was staring straight forward at the sun rising. "Scared you?" I bit my lip and nodded. He chuckled. "Didn't mean to"

I turned back around and I felt his hands go from my shoulders down to my hips.

"It's quite sad that I don't have you to myself and you proved me that yesterday" my mouth fell open, I made sure to not make a sound so he didn't hear anything. "I know you were being quiet but I found your room" at this point I was blushing from embarrassment, he had saw us yesterday and he didn't stop it either. It made me feel horrible.

"It just sort of—"

"Don't explain it to me, you clearly said it in the contract that I signed. I know what I was getting into" he turned me back around and lifted my head up so I can stare him straight in his eyes. "But I can promise you that you'll feel just as terrible if you see me do that with anyone else but you" he gave me a soft peck and left, what did he mean by that?

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

We were heading over to ride a boat and swim with a few sharks, every one was of us was excited. Ana's rest of her friends finally arrived and once they did we were out. I'm kind of surprised she has more girl friends than guys, she was the complete opposite of me. Andy was still by my side and hasn't said a word to me but it seems like he was getting along with the rest of the guys.