Part 33

When I was in front of the bedroom door I was relieved that Andy was still in the bathroom, but just to be extra I opened the door and looked to see if he was still taking shower and he was

I quickly and quietly closed the door and went inside the room. It was about to hit one o'clock and my plan was to go out and get my mind straight and finally decide on what I want. I was sure that I had my answer but I found myself get second thoughts at the moment.

One side of me wanted to stay with Andy and give it a try once again. But I knew deep down there was no chance.

I opened up the closet and searched for clothes to wear for the day. As I was pulling a pair of shorts I heard the bathroom door open and I grew nervous. Andy came inside with only a towel wrapped around his waist exposing his tatted up chest, I had to stop myself from biting my bottom lip in front of him, I guess I didn't want him to get the wrong idea.

"Did he leave yet?"

"Yes he did" I breathe out.

After that we speak to each other, I went and took a shower while he got dressed up for the day. Once I finished showering I had realized that I forgot to get my clothes that I placed on the bed. I must of forgotten because at that moment I just wanted to get out of the same room as Andy.

I had no other choice but to step outside with the towel wrapped around my body. Andy was now sitting on the bed typing away on his phone, I took that as an opportunity to get my clothes and head back inside the bathroom.

Of course things never go my way because Andy had managed to get a hold of my wrist stopping me from walking any further. I looked down at him and noticed that he was observing our matching tattoos that we got in New York.

"I want to spend the whole day with you" he spoke up.

"And do what?" I asked.

He looked up at me and all I was desperation in his eyes. But for what?

"Just to spend time with you as much as I can" he mumbled and kissed the top of my hand.

"Alright let me get ready"

***

After I got ready we headed to the garage because normally we fought over whose car to take out on a ride. Only this time he had his way and we both got inside his black Camaro.

Andy never once gave me a hint as to where we were heading to, he would either smile or shake his head telling me that I was so impatient when it came to things like these.

"I hate surprises, it makes me anxious to find out what it is" I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.

"I like when you get like that. You look funny with your nose all scrunched up" he chuckled and kept his attention on the road. It was nice to hear him laugh, his deep vocals were always my weakness and at the moment I felt myself start to get sweaty.