CH 11

Heads up, they'll be some Spanish in this chapter. Idk what I'm going to make this chapter about tbh, I think it'll just be a filler and they'll be some graphic content (as you can tell by the gif)

 Idk what I'm going to make this chapter about tbh, I think it'll just be a filler and they'll be some graphic content (as you can tell by the gif)

"They'll bug you with questions" I once again reminded Andy how annoying my brothers could get. I was desperately trying to change his mind about coming, even though we were a few steps away from my parents house. Still nothing made him change his mind.

"It's fine I don't mind. I understand that they're curious to know who is dating their sister" he gave me a soft reassuring smile. Seeing as to no matter how much I try to turn him back on his heels nothing was going to work, so I gave up and kept walking to my parents house.

We made it to their front door and I rang the bell. My hands were sweating, I felt like my knees were about to give up. I haven't taken a guy to meet my parents in years, the last one was Cameron and I regretted it so bad after.

The door was swung open reveling my brother. He smiled big but it quickly turned into a frown, before I could say anything to him he had already stepped out the house and closed the door a little bit.

"Lyra I'm so happy you're here and your friend" he looked at Andy up and down. He cleared his throat and held his hand up to Andy. "I'm Terence her brother" I rolled my eyes at his attempt of the big brother act he was trying to pull up.

"I'm Andy" I was surprised that he had left it at that and did not mentioned what he was to me. Not that it bothered me, he probably wasn't ready for it.

"I like you" Terence moved to the side and let us go inside. I was stunned when I took in the view of the house that I used to live at. Everything had changed since I've moved out, I recall my sister telling me about it but I never thought it was this much of a change.

"Wow you guys refurnished everything huh" my parents, especially my mom had a thing for matté paints, she was really organized at how she wanted the cups and glasses from big to school. From brown to dark red decorations and such. Now I knew where I got it from.

"Mom went crazy about it. We had to stay away for a week until she was done" I then heard footsteps running down the stairs, soon enough I was pulled into a bear hug by my brothers and sisters. I chuckled and managed to hug them back all at once.

"We missed you so much Lyra" They pulled away from me allowing me to breathe in.

"I know I miss you guys too" I turned and grabbed Andy's hand standing him in front of me so they can see him. "Guys this is Andy, Andy this is Terence, Malcolm, Apollo, Mariana, and Estefania my brothers and sisters" I pointed at each of them, my sisters of course were blushing at his presences.

"Yo dap me up" Apollo said.

"What?" Andy was confused at Apollo's choice of words to him.

"I don't think he understands that language" Estefania elbowed him on his side making him wince a little. I rolled my eyes at them.