CH 18

A hand was slammed on my desk causing me to jump and get my head out of the words that were constantly repeating themselves

A hand was slammed on my desk causing me to jump and get my head out of the words that were constantly repeating themselves. I lazily looked up to see who had the nerve to slammed their freaking hands on my desk and I was surprised to see Mariana standing on the other side of me.

"Sister I've been standing in front of you for five minutes and you didn't acknowledge me" she put a hand over her heart pretending to be hurt. But she was a ruthless bitch.

"I'm sorry" I said and then I was brought back to earth. "Why are you here? Aren't you guys supposed to head back to Italy?"

"Yes" she grinned widely.

"So why are you here?" It didn't bother me to have my family over, it's just that they rarely come to LA so it was weird to see them here.

"We wanted to know if you would like to come with us" as she finished her sentence, my brothers and sister made their appearance.

"A phone call could of been enough instead of having to come over to ask me one question" I chuckled and greeted my siblings.

"We like to be extra" Malcolm pointed out proudly.

"Well I have a job that I can't leave" that was my way of telling them no. But knowing them they wouldn't drop it until they at least felt like they tried their hardest to change my mind.

"You're your own boss so I don't see what's the issue here" Estefania turned on the tv that I had installed in my office a few months ago. The only reason why I had that put up was because Andy would occasionally come over and help me out with work. He'd sometimes get bored from it and start to watch a movie on his small screen. One day I decided to surprise him with it and he was very much pleased.

"I know but it's a very busy month" in all honestly traveling wasn't in my agenda for the next couple of months. All I wanted to do was hang with my dogs and stay at home for the rest of my life. My breakup with Andy was taking a huge toll on me but I learned how to hide my pain from the people that were close to me on a daily basis. I wasn't about to let them see my weak side either.

"You know you can continue this in Italy. Dad has his connections there" they were trying.

"I don't know" I felt my stomach growl and I mentally groaned because this would be the third time it happened since the morning, and it was only eleven o'clock. I rubbed my stomach with my hand in hopes of calming it down and avoiding a run to the bathroom.

"Well let us know, our plane departs at eight o'clock" Apollo said before giving me a hug and leaving the office, the rest slowly followed behind him.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"How long have you been feeling like this?" Ana rubbed my back and held my hair up as I puked my guts out. I gasped for air and flushed down the water that was covered by my retch. I scrunched my nose up in disgust and got up from the floor.