The first blows of fate

I sat down on the soft bed, my face buried in my hands.

I was a complete mess. Everything was going against me; I no longer had the strength to do anything. How was I supposed to get through all of this?

I saw the cell phone that was lying next to me. It was still on. But I noticed a new thing: the three dots on the top right side. I grabbed the phone and touched the symbol.

Characteristics:

Name: Johanna Brown

Age: 21 years

Family: Anna Brown (mother), Jeffrey Brown (father), Ben Brown (older brother), Hilda Brown (grandmother), Ronald Brown (grandfather)

Interests: books, nature, cooking, contact with friends

Relationships:

Hella Green: went to school together, lost touch in high school, still talk to each other in a friendly manner, got together with Johannas ex after Silas and Johanna separated, Johanna was happy for her.

Silas Green: had a romantic relationship, broke up without any problems, talk to each other frequently, are still close friends with no romantic feelings.

Sarah Dark: have known each other since kindergarten, have a carefree friendship, always help each other, are always there for each other.

Linus Eckert: lost contact, went to the same middle school, he had romantic feelings for her, feelings have faded, often talk to each other when meeting on the street.

Harald Schwarze: Uncle, very close connection, supports his niece, helps her in emergencies.

Tarik Lennox: don't have a good relationship, he always teases her, makes dirty innuendos, would like to get laid by her.

Anna Brown: not a good relationship, she likes to control her daughter, Johanna has difficulties due to her mother's strictness.

Jeffrey Brown: have a good relationship, supports his daughter, does not have a good relationship with his wife.

Ben Brown: have a bad relationship, he is more Anna Brown's favorite, supports mother, likes to have control over Johanna's life.

Lukas Kant: stalks Johanna regularly, is crazy about her, and can sometimes be dangerous.

Collin Miller: have known each other since kindergarten, have a good relationship, Johanna has romantic feelings for him, Collin's emotional state cannot be assessed.

Fiona Lee: bad relationship, jealousy has destroyed friendship, still has a grudge against Johanna.

Hilda Brown: very good relationship, is always there for her granddaughter.

Ronald Brown: good relationship.

Sinja Elvis: to be enjoyed with caution.

It was helpful to see this little overview. Maybe it would help me, even if some of the information was very brief.

I threw the phone aside again and lay on my back. I stared listlessly at the ceiling. How long would this game last? And why was it a game of hearts? Because you had to make a choice? What did that even mean?

"Dinner! Ben, Johanna! Come down please!" I jumped when a female voice called through the house. I did not expect that.

A voice sounded in my earpiece.

Option 1: Go downstairs.

Option 2: Stay in the room.

Was that what was meant by decision? They whispered in my ear so that I would do what I thought was right?