Routine

Daría

After the graduation party, I fell into a routine, I.E., harassing Ryden.

"Will you stop?" Ryden moved my foot from his face.

I lay on the couch with my head resting on a couch pillow. "Oh, come on! Give me a foot rub."

Ryden held my foot down and looked at me. "I love you, but I'm not rubbing your damn feet. Feet are nasty."

I stuck my covered foot in his face and wiggled my toes. "I have socks on."

"No." Ryden pushed my foot away.

"Pleaseeeeee."

Kyler and Rachel walked into the house and stopped. "What are you doing?" Kyler asked.

"Ryden won't give me a foot rub," I said.

"I'm not rubbing your stinky feet." Ryden screwed up his face.

Rachel giggled and handed me a paper sack. I sat up, snatched the bag from her, and pulled out a muffin.

"At least I won't have to rub your feet," Ryden said.

I rolled my eyes and bit into my muffin

"Where's your better half?" Kyler asked Ryden.

The side door to the garage opened.

"I told you I was sorry," Sam said.

"You dropped a jack on my foot." Roman hobbled into the kitchen.

"Oh, Roman is too busy getting injured by his main squeeze." Ryden tried to take a bite of my muffin.

I shoved his face away. "Get your own muffin."

"Oh, come on!"

"You don't rub my feet. You don't get my muffin." I stuck my tongue out at him.

Roman hobbled into the living room, plopped into a chair, removed his work boot, and put an ice pack on his foot. Sam plopped down next to Rachel.

"Incoming, Daria," Rachel said.

I bolted from the couch. Sofie flew onto the sofa like a lioness and landed on Ryden.

"Christ, Sofie! Odin, come get your woman!" Ryden shouted.

"I was aiming for Daría, but she moved," Sofie said.

Odin walked over and lifted Sofie from Ryden. I reclaimed my spot next to Ryden.

"Ooh, we should go to the beach," Sofie said with her ass in the air.

"Can you turn around, so I don't see Sofie's ass?" I asked Odin.

Odin turned around, so we saw Sofie's face and not her ass.

"Why the beach?" Rachel asked.

"Why not? I graduated high school and earned freedom from my parents' clutches." Sofie grinned.

"Sofie, I will miss counseling you at school," Sam said.

"At least you have the next generation to counsel."
Sofie shrugged.

I looked at Ryden. "Do you want to go to the beach, so Sofie stops talking about it?"

Ryden arched a brow. "Sure. Why not?"

"I'm not wearing a swimsuit."

"No one says you need to wear a swimsuit."

"Good, because I wasn't going to." I smirked.