Listen, here, you halfwit

Roman

The following day, Jordin dragged me to the bakery to grab a coffee and breakfast. If he wanted to bond, he should have picked Odin or Kyler. It's not my fault he's dating Sam's best friend.

We walked into the bakery and checked out the selections.

"Oh, my God!" A nasal voice pierced my eardrums.

Jordin and I glanced at my brother's paid ex-flame. I wouldn't call the halfwit his ex-girlfriend because he paid her to help him. Plus, she's stupid as hell.

Mandy strutted toward us, put her hands in front of her, and moved up and down in her spot. "Oh, my God, Ryden! Fancy meeting you here!"

I told you his ex-flame was stupid.

Jordin put his hands on his hips and pursed his lips.

Mandy wrapped her arms around my arm like a boa constrictor and squealed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm showing you affection, silly."

"Why?"

Jordin arched his brow.

"Why not?" Mandy squawked.

My irritation was growing by the minute.

"Uh, sweetheart, you might want to untangle yourself from my cousin before you lose some fingers or a hand," Jordin said.

Mandy glared at Jordin. "Excuse you?"

"Christ." Jordin looked at me. "Where did Ryden find this chick?"

"I beg your pardon!" Mandy screeched.

That was it. I pried Mandy's arms from me.

"Owww, Ryden, you're hurting me!" Mandy whined.

I crushed Mandy's fingers, pushing her to the floor. "Good because I'm not Ryden, you halfwit." I released Mandy's fingers.

Mandy gaped at me while holding her hand. "What?"

"Listen, here, you halfwit. Ryden doesn't have tattoos. Roman does," Jordin said.

Mandy stared at me with her mouth agape.

"How dumb are you? I'm sure I lost brain cells from you opening your mouth."

"I'm telling Ryden on you!"

"I'm telling Ryden on you," Jordin mocked and rolled his eyes. "Go ahead. Ryden doesn't give a flaming shit about you."

Mandy got to her feet, turned on her heel, and hurried to the door. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. My brother could have picked a less annoying person to help him.

"Where the hell do you and Ryden find these idiot plastic bitches?" Jordin asked me.

"Beats the hell out of me." I shrugged.  "I didn't tell Ryden to pick that fake ass bitch."

"So, what's going on between you and Sam?"

"Nothing like getting straight to the point."

"I'm not like the rest of you. I prefer action."

"You had too much action until Mercedes caged your stupid ass."

"I give Mercedes credit. She came to her senses."

"Wasn't that after she whacked you in the face with the fake baby Jesus?"

Jordin gave me an annoyed face.

"Are you planning to order or stand there all day?" Pax asked us.

"Nice to see you, too, Pax," Jordin said.