Daria meets Casper

Daria

Sofie had drug Odin to Prom since she had freedom from her asshole parents. Odin didn't fight it because of Sofie. I give Odin credit. He does love Sofie to deal with high school bullshit.

Sofie offered to get extra tickets so I could attend. I told her to please get bent. Ryden gave me a hassle about my response. I said please. What more does he want from me?

Plus, who wants to hang out with a bunch of jerky people? I'm okay with not dealing with said people.

Odin also threw Sofie a graduation party. Guess who Ryden dragged to it? I had no choice since Odin had it in his backyard and invited his billion family members and Sofie's friends.

"Will you relax?" Ryden was cooking food while I helped him.

"I'm not big on social gatherings." I pulled a bowl of potato salad from the fridge.

"It'll be fine."

"If you say so." I shrugged, even though I had my doubts.

******
Casper

My dads dragged Hayes and me to Odin's house for some shindig for his girlfriend, Sofie.

"Why are we attending a party again?" I asked.

We walked toward the backyard.

"Your uncle Owen and aunt Wendy requested our presence. And why are you questioning a family party?" Oliver asked me.

"Just because a family member throws a party doesn't make it a family party."

"Casper," Conner said.

"What? Did you want me to lie and claim it's the truth?"

"Can you behave for five seconds?"

"You're asking a lot from me."

Conner gave me an annoyed look.

"Casper?" My birth mother asked.

I turned around and smiled. Oliver threatened to heat my ass if I didn't make an effort with my birth mother. It's not that I didn't want to, but Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is building a relationship with your birth parents. Look at my brother, Jordin. His birth mother is a prime example of a bitch that messes with your head. Now, his birth father, James, was pretty cool.

Bianka was with Leo's mom, Halinka, and some guy I didn't know.

Leokadia bounded past me to Halinka. Where the hell did she morph from?

"It's good to see you again, Bianka," Oliver said.

Morgan stood next to Bianka.

"I'm still not calling you dad," I told Morgan.

Morgan rolled his eyes. "Nice to see you, too, Casper."

I smirked. Oliver smacked me upside the back of the head. I screwed up my face at Oliver.

"Knock it off." Oliver turned to the others. "Forgive my heathen son. He forgot his manners."

"Oh, it's alright," Bianka said. "Oh, this is mine and Halinka's older brother, Andrew."

"Wait. Isn't that Casper's real name?" Leo turned to me and smirked.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, stop being a snarky twit. It's unbecoming."

"You're lucky you have Val."

Leo stuck her tongue out at me.