Plotting

Roman

Sam and I plotted our appearance at her parent's house. We wanted to make a grand entrance and piss her mother off. If the old bat wanted to mess with us, I would mess with her.

So, we met with two people to help us. Who better To help than Jordin and Mercedes?

We sat in the bakery, ate donuts, and drank coffee while we discussed the plan.

"Let me get this straight. You want us to go to some old hag's house and make a scene?" Jordin asked.

"When you put it like that, yeah," I said before taking a bite out of my donut.

"Have you met my crazy ass girlfriend?" Jordin thumbed at Mercedes.

"Would you like me to whack you with another doll?" Mercedes asked.

"See, I told you she was crazy." Jordin polished off his donut.

"Who cares about crazy? I want to see my mother's head burst into flames," Sam said.

"That would be funny as hell." Jordin laughed.

While we discussed the details, the bakery door chimed. We glanced at Raphael and Martin entering the bakery. Perfect.

They approached our table.

"Oh, God. Who let you fools loose?"  Rafe asked.

"Yo, mamma," Jordin said with a smirk.

"Yeah, our ma isn't a fan of man whores." Rafe smirked.

I snickered.

"What are you idiots plotting?"

"Who says we're plotting anything?"

"You might have been born yesterday, but I wasn't. Our grammy has Gray blood pumping through her veins. They're always plotting."

"Yeah, okay. We want to piss Sam's mom off."

"Who are you?" Rafe pointed to Mercedes.

"This is my girl, Mercedes," Jordin said.

"Woah. Someone caged your ass?" Marty looked at Rafe. "Did the sky fall on us?"

"No, chicken little." Rafe rolled his eyes. "Our idiot cousin got his dick caged."

Marty laughed.

"I see you corrected your stupid mistake." Rafe looked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm working on it."

"Excuse you? You still have a ways to go for the bullshit you did," Sam said.

"I didn't see you complaining when I had my tongue down your throat." I smirked.

Sam wrinkled her nose.

"Ryden!" An annoying voice screeched.

"Oh, God. Who let this train wreck out?" Jordin asked me.

"Give it a minute," I said.

Mandy approached our table. This was her first mistake since Rafe hates annoying girls. Have you ever met his mistake, baby psycho? Well, Mandy is a Blair 2.0.

"Ryden! Are you cheating on me?" Mandy asked.

"Are you a certifiable dumbass?" Rafe asked Mandy.

Ah, hell, here we go.

"Excuse me?" Mandy put her hand on her chest and gasped.

"Christ." Rafe rubbed his forehead. "Hey, Janice. Friends called. They want their most annoying character back."