Chapter 14: Obey

I walked into my bedroom, seeing Severus laying on my bed, completely naked. His cock was standing tall but he wasn't touching it. He simply sat there, waiting patiently for me to enter the room.

"My, my... what a good boy I have."

"Please... mommy."

I chuckled, moving to the bed. "Since the agreement was no sex for a year if you didn't apologize... I suppose I'll let that go... but you still need to be punished. I'll go a bit easier on you since you've been a good boy so far... but if you disobey me during your punishment... things will only get worse for you.
"Of course, mommy... I'll be good."

"Good boy... now... let's choose a safe word."

He nodded. "Red."

I nodded, committing the word to memory before straddling him. His cock rubbed against my clothed cunt and he groaned in pleasure. His hands gripped my waist, trying to control my movements but I quickly grabbed his hands, pinning them above his head. With a wave of my hand, his wrists were tied together.

"Please," he whined, bucking his hips.

"What did I say about obeying me, baby?"

"I'm sorry," he whimpered.

"Roll over. I want your pretty little ass in the air."

He quickly rolled over, getting on his knees, his elbows in front of him, exposing his ass to me. I ran my hands down his back before smacking his ass. He moaned and I chuckled.

"Is this turning you on?" I asked, smacking his ass again.

"Yes!" he moaned.

"What's your safe word?"

"Red."

"Do you want to use it?"

"No, mommy," he answered.

I smirked, rubbing his ass with the palm of my hand before smacking it again.

"Next time we'll keep our hands to ourselves... isn't that right?" I asked, punctuating the question with two more smacks.

"Yes!" he moaned.

"Such a good boy. I was going to spank you more but seeing how well you've taken your punishment... I think I'll let you turn over."

He enthusiastically turned over and his cock stood tall, leaking precum. I grabbed the base, stroking him and he groaned in pleasure. He brought his tied hands to my clothed cunt, trying to touch me but I quickly grabbed his hands. He groaned at the loss of contact with his throbbing cock. I tutted in disapproval, bringing his hands above his head as I began grinding against his cock.

"Please..."

"Please, what, baby?"

"I need to be inside you. Please, mommy. I'll do anything. Sit on my face, mommy. Let me please you. Let me show you I can be a good boy for you."

"Do you honestly think you deserve to taste my cunt?"

"No... but let me make it up to you. Let me prove I can be a good boy for you... your good boy."

I thought for a moment. "Don't move your hands," I said, letting go of his wrists, trailing my hands down his arms. His Dark mark had grown darker but I tried not to pay attention to it and continued moving my hands down. I pressed my lips to his and he moaned in my mouth. I smirked, pulling away. I could tell how much he wanted to move his hands and I was proud of him for not moving them. I began carefully grinding my hips against his and he hissed at the contact, being careful not to move his hands.