Travel To Namek! Dangerous New Foes!

Saiyan invasion had been stopped thanks to the courage of Celeron and his friends, as well as the arrival of Goku, who had shown new level of strength since their last encounter. Nappa had been taken out, while Vegeta left the planet, leaving Carole and Daiko on their own. Celeron decided it was best to let them live. For Carole's case, he knew what she was doing wasn't because she wanted to, while Daiko seemed similar.

Goku had to recover from his wounds at a hospital, while Carole went into hiding. Daiko, however, became intrigued by the Capsule Corp, where Bulma was working on one of the space pods that crashed a while ago: Raditz's.

Krillin, meanwhile, let everyone know of the Dragon Balls on Namek. A way to bring back those that died to life. Gohan knew he had to go, because Piccolo died protecting him. Krillin went along because his friends died during the invasion. And Cannel went with them. Celeron and Daiko would go with a separate space ship and Goku would join once he recovers.

Gohan, Krillin, Cannel, Kuran and Bulma took the first ship, unbeknownst to them that Carole was on board as well. Six of them begun their travel to Namek. Cannel, Gohan, Krillin and Kuran started using this time to train, while Carole was sitting in her bedroom.

Their training was slowly coming to an end as they had one day remaining before arriving on Namek...

Themes

Last Day Of Training!

Planet Namek And The First Fight Against Occupation!

The Emperor of The Universe: Frieza!

Vegeta Against Dodoria!

Rage of Carole! Cui's Mistake!

Zarbon's Beautiful Battle! Carole Rages On!

The Ginyu Force... 5 Elite Warriors From Across The Galaxy!

The Remaining Saiyans Arrive! The Scale Moves!

[enjoy :3]