The Dreaded Day is Here!

Hate... That's what Xicor felt during his time in the sword... Unable to move... Unable to fight, unable to power through the seal. He felt powerless... He was angry... At himself, the Z-Fighters outside and... his mother. She could've saved him a long time ago! Overflowing rage grew as time went on.

Seconds turned to hours... Hours to days... Days to weeks... And eventually... The month had passed by. Our heroes had been training hard for it, since Xicor was a dangerous foe, with power unlike any before. With the universe at stake, the heroes flew towards Shin's location, as he had been holding the dangerous Xicor at bay in the sword. 

Celeron, Kuran and Cannel were anxious... Did they prepare enough for the battle ahead? Vegeta and Daiko seemed confident. Why was that? Goten and Trunks seemed worried, but didn't show it, while Gohan knew he could win. 

The power he unlocked against Ize and one he mastered would be more than enough. Luffa, in the meantime... was scared... She had gained a lot of power during training, but the thought of a brawl like that scared her. But she decided to hold her own and fight as well. 

And so, our heroes had stepped down... Shin looked at them all, exhausted from holding the blade in place... The blade itself was in a horrible shape, ready to break and free the evil that was once sealed there.

Now was no time for regrets, turning or holding back. If they were to win, they had to go with full power, not letting up against Xicor. If they wish to bring back peace in the world once more.