Fused Kids Make a Stand! Ultimate Might of Majin Buu!

Goku's day had came to an end... The Saiyan was to return to Overworld, where he'd watch the others. Daiko had perished while facing Majin Buu... It would seem that there's no hope left...

However, there was still a chance. Before Goku had left, he taught everyone a powerful technique: Fusion! Goten and Trunks, as they fit the conditions perfectly, agreed to be the ones to fuse.

Due to Majin Buu's impatience, Celeron went ahead to buy some time for the kids to learn fusion inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. The Saiyan's mighty power was enough to hold Buu back and then some... Celeron maybe didn't pushed beyond Super Saiyan, but he worked hard on its basics, unleashing great strength in order to fight against the Majin.

Shin, the Supreme Kai, decided it was best to take Gohan to the land of the Kai, so that he could become stronger as well and assist the kids. 

The fate of the world and universe rests on their shoulders. Don't die, Celeron! Stay strong, Goten and Trunks! Gohan, unleash your inner strength! You are Earth's last hope!

 Don't die, Celeron! Stay strong, Goten and Trunks! Gohan, unleash your inner strength! You are Earth's last hope!