The Legendary Super Saiyan? Fight To Protect The Universe!

The South Galaxy... has been wiped out at the hands of a Legendary Super Saiyan...  None could tell what kind of power he possessed or who he really was, but one thing's been certain: North Galaxy was next.

King Kai was afraid this could've happened as he was keeping tabs on an ever rising power level far off in space... Now it has been coming ever closer. He had to pick someone to defeat the Legendary monster.

Meanwhile, our heroes were either training for the Cell Games, which were to happen in 8 days, or resting from training, or saying their goodbyes... Z-Fighters chose the second option, except for Carole, Celeron and Daiko. The 3 took Cell's threat seriously... 

During the meeting of the Z-Fighters, a space ship landed near everyone. The mysterious people immediately closing in on Vegeta, referring to him as Prince, but later on, as king, which did spark something in the Saiyan. Person that had arrived introduced himself as Paragus, who had found a new planet Vegeta for the Prince to rule over, which he, without a second thought, agreed to take, leaving for the spaceship. Gohan, Kuran, Krillin, Master Roshi and Trunks with him.

Daiko, who had heard of the commotion and learned of Vegeta's lift off, decided to get Carole, which didn't agreed to going, and Celeron, who was already taken by King Kai to get to work alongside Goku. Which left the Saiyan Elite to take the space pod and fly off after Vegeta's power level.

However, unbeknowngst to all of them, there was a new threat hatching on the New Planet Vegeta... Who was this Legendary Super Saiyan? Will our heroes prevail?