Cooler Strikes Back! Fierce Showdown!

The showdown on Planet Namek ended in Goku's victory... Frieza was no more... However, with the explosion of the Planet, Goku was believe to be dead... With the Namekian Dragon Balls being restored after 4 months, everyone who couldn't be brought back had been restored, that being Krillin, Chiaotzu and Tien... As Goku was still alive and on his way back to Earth.

A year had passed since then... King Cold had arrived, wanting to enact his revenge upon Frieza's failure... But had been stopped by an unknown Saiyan... They had warned everyone of a great threat from the future, giving Carole a capsule, which contained medicine for later... And then, Goku had returned, fought the unknown Saiyan, which was revealed to be a female called Layla. Little bit of filling in and the female was gone.

With 3 years to spare, everyone went to train... 1,5 year later... Celeron decided it was time to take a short break from training and invited his friends for camping. Little did he knew... That someone was on his way to stop this short moment of peace.

Themes

Cooler's Armored Squadron?!

Mighty Cooler! Extreme Power!

Celeron Injured! Race Against Time!

Leave it To Piccolo! Namekian Counterattack!

Miraculous Revival! Celeron vs Cooler, Fated Battle!

One More Level of Strength?! Cooler's Final Form!

Like Father, Like Son! Sparking Super Saiyan!

[enjoy :3]