Ize, Frieza's Offspring! Kuran's Resolve!

Shadow Dragons had been wiped out by the power of the Z-Fighters working together. Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan taken out once more... Despite the major threats having been dealt with, there was this... awful sense of dread in the air... Something was approaching. Something evil.

Far away, on Frieza's homeworld, soldiers that remained loyal to either Frieza Force or the Cooler Armored Squadron were living in somewhat peace, still taking over planets in the name of their leaders however.

That would soon change. An alarm had gone off on the entire planet, revealing that a new Lord would soon wake up. Frieza's son, Ize. His power far surpassing what Frieza, Cooler or even Cold had shown in the past.

As soldiers begun asking what he wanted, his answer was simple... 

Ize: I wish to fight a strong warrior! To unleash all of this power on them! It's been in the making for years so it would be a waste not to use it! 

That one request would soon lead him to the planet of vast power... One that constantly brings trouble on itself. Planet of the Saiyans, Earth. As Ize would come down to look for the ones responsible for the death of his father and uncle. Both brothers may have hatred for each other, but Ize respected them both equally.

So in the next couple days, Ize would be arriving on Earth... And that was a couple days ago.

We return now to the present, where we see Kuran outdoors, training with his sister, Luffa and alongside them came Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Nion, Layla and Pan. All of them needed to train, as they had a feeling their parents wouldn't be able to protect Earth for much longer. They aren't showing it, but... They are getting older and slower...