Emperor Frieza's Anger! Son Goku, The Legend!

Ginyu Force had been eliminated... Goku had to recover from these events, while the others went to gather the Dragon Balls. As Dende mentioned earlier, only one person at a time could be revived, but multiple wishes could be made.

Piccolo was revived with the first wish, brought to Namek with the second... As Vegeta swooped in to get his 3rd wish... The Dragon Balls turned to stone... Dragon had died... Guru dying as well.

This annoyed Vegeta, but... Not as much as it did Frieza, who had just arrived.

Frieza: You... impudent pests! Taking away my dreams of immortality! Killing my soldiers! You are just begging to die, aren't you?!

Cannel: C-crap!

Vegeta: Hmph!

Frieza: What's that, Vegeta? I don't see any fear in you. Have you already forgotten how terrifying I am? I'll give you a demonstration, if you wish.

Vegeta: Then come at me, Frieza. If you dare fight a Super Saiyan!

This confused Frieza... As he knew well enough what a Super Saiyan looked like... Through his fight with one back when he went to destroy Planet Vegeta...

Frieza: HAH! Funny jokes, Vegeta! You were always a comedian... However, Super Saiyan is NOTHING but a legend. A legend that I'll for sure kill with all of you Saiyans!

Themes

Emperor vs Prince!

Terrifying Evolution! Power Level of 1 Million?!

Piccolo Arrives!

Third Transformation!? Frieza's Limitless Power?!

4th Evolution... Frieza's True Power At Last.

Son Goku Revived! Saiyan Vs Emperor!

Last Chance! Spirit Bomb!

Legend Made True! Super Saiyan Goku!

5 Minutes Until Destruction! No Holds Barred Bout!

[Enjoy]