Day of Fate! Cell Games!

Legendary Super Saiyan and a couple days later... Cell was waiting for our warriors to greet him on the arena he had created. Patiently, he was waiting... 10 long days... And eventually, the time had passed.

Celeron went to train a bit longer with his son and wife, including her sister in it as of recently. Sure, he was confident, but the thought of Cell being even stronger than he was against Daiko and Vegeta made him consider a couple things: that he may have to step down from his title as the Guardian of Earth.

Daiko continued on his training with Layla, still trying to apologize for the way he acted to her earlier... Was it too late? No one could tell.

Carole was still trying to recuperate from her defeat against Cell, but she had gotten stronger in the process. Everyone was trying their best to keep on her good side, as her power did felt similarly to Broly's... She was losing temper way too soon and explode with great power.

Eventually, the heroes decided to meet once more on top of Dende's Lookout for one more briefing. Goku had gathered the Dragon Balls, which Dende brought back to use and powered them up. They were able to be used multiple times, still reviving multiple people... However, those that were revived once still couldn't be brought back with them. With that out of the way, the Z-Fighters went on down to the Earth... And to the Cell Games Arena.