Time's Ticking! Prepare Before Xicor Returns!

Our heroes had faced yet another dangerous threat. From one side, there was Ize, the offspring of Frieza, who was taken out by Son Kuran and Gohan's immense power of rage. From the other, there was Xicor and his mother, the West Supreme Kai. The Kai was killed, but due to Xicor's overwhelming strength, he was forced to be sealed away. 

That wasn't a permanent solution, however, as the Z-Sword was cracking... Shin told everyone he'd return within a month or so. With the plan being set in motion, our heroes had one month to train, gather resources and come up with strategies to defeat this dangerous foe. 

And for that, our heroes decided to train together. First order of business... Teaching the Saiyans teamwork.

For Kuran... The way to achieve Super Saiyan 4, without the use of the Blutz Waves, like Daiko once did in the past. For Goten and Trunks, to fight without the need for fusion, only leaving it as a last resort. For Luffa and Pan, to learn to harness the power of a Super Saiyan. Lastly, Uub... He'd need to be able to access the power of Gods, which was sleeping deep within him, alongside Kid Buu.

However, would this be enough time? Even with the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, would everyone manage to get strong in time for Xicor's eventual return?