Tournament of Power!? 40 Hours To Find Great Warriors!

Ever since the Tournament of Destroyers, Son Goku's mind was laying on only one thing: Tournament Between Universes... He had fought Universe 6 and they were a lot stronger than what he bargained for... And he really wanted more of those battles. Beerus warned him about going there, that it's going to be a disaster...

The Saiyan, of course, ignored Beerus's warning and travelled to Zen-Oh's world anyway... Those present on Beerus's world were shocked... Celeron slightly annoyed at his friend... He didn't liked Beerus and his attitude to Earth and it's citizens, but... If even he was afraid of this Zen-oh, then maybe he can erase universes within a blink of an eye.

Not even 5 minutes later, Whis gets a call from Grand Priest... Turns out he had called forth all Universes for their Gods of Destruction and Angels. Goku had spoken to Zen-Oh about the Tournament and, with that, the Tournament of Power would be held. 8 Universes that had the lowest mortal level were to compete, which included Universe 7. Loss... equals total erasure. Out of the 8 Universes, only one would remain.

That shocked everyone... And angered Celeron... He tried to understand Goku's behaviour, being Saiyan and all, but not even Vegeta would do something like that. Regardless... What was done was done... Grand Priest said to everyone to bring 10 warriors each for a Universe... Which would equate to 80 warriors on arena. Huge battle royale were to happen... Within just 40 Earth hours. After that, Grand Priest cut connection, while Goku returned to Beerus's planet, just to get scolded by the God of Destruction.

Celeron, in the meantime, knew that the next 40 hours... May be the last for his Universe... He decided NOT to let anyone know about the repercusions of losing... Except for the warriors that would join the Tournament. Celeron already counted a couple fighters that would join the tournament: himself, Goku, Vegeta, Daiko, Y/N and Carole. The rest of the warriors he'd need to find...

And the first two came to his find real quick.

Previous guardian of the Supreme Kai: Escar.

And his brother, Leriac.

One problem was finding them, however