A World Without Dragon Balls! Son Goku's 3rd Child?!

Shadow Dragons had been wiped out by the power of the Z-Fighters working together. Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan taken out once more... Despite the major threats having been dealt with, there was this... awful sense of dread in the air... Something was approaching. Something evil.

It was a grey haired Supreme Kai... West Supreme Kai. One believed to have died at the hands of Majin Buu. Ages ago, after her battle with Buu, she was left adrift in space, with no one, but herself. She realized she was weak... She realized the Kais were weak. The gods of creation, weak? She vowed revenge and promised herself to seek ultimate power.

First, she tried with the Cold family. Having failed there, she moved her view towards the extinct Saiyan race, which wasn't as extinct as she thought. A Saiyan that could take down Frieza and another one, who took down Cooler.  She seemed... happy at the news. It was time to head out from Frieza Force and find that Saiyan, as he was making a stop at Yardrat.

However, now we return to the present, our heroes training or enjoying the peace after the hard battles with Shadow Dragons. Celeron, however, wasn't feeling right. Not only did he had a bad feeling about someone approaching, but... His vitality was dropping slowly. Was it age? Him turning into a child eventually catching up with him? One could only wonder...