Universe 6 vs Universe 7! Tournament of Destroyers!

Our heroes had defeated Cooler and his brother, Frieza, who had once again threatened to destroy the planet Earth... Now, however, there's a greater danger befalling them all.

Champa, Beerus's brother, and a God of Destruction, came with a visit to Beerus's world, as it was time for another one of their: "food fights". Beerus tasted a delicacy from Champa's universe and vice versa. Meanwhile, Whis explained to the Saiyans all about the 13 universes, them existing in the 7th.

Champa was amazed by the food of Universe 7's Earth, asking his angel, Vados, if they have Earth as well, since the two universes are mirrors of each other. Unfortunately, Earth was no more as its war made the planet uninhabbitable. That made the God of Destruction angry and he decided he wanted this Earth, which made Celeron look angrily at Champa, being stopped by Daiko, who felt some sort of respect to the Destroyer... 

Beerus challenged Champa for a fight. Winner would acquire the Earth. That annoyed Celeron even more, but he decided to hold back his rage. Eventually, it was decided so that 5 fighters of each universe would be chosen and they'd fight instead of the Destroyers. Daiko thought that maybe it was a good chance for Carole to partake in this tournament, so he decided to not go. Eventually, it was Goku, Vegeta, Carole, Celeron and Y/N that were chosen as the fighters.

Couple days later(and the search for Super Dragon Balls later) and the Tournament was held. Before anything, everyone was suppose to take an exam. Those that passed, could go on and fight.

Rules were simple:
1. No killing.
2. No weapons or any outside help.
3. The opponent loses if he gets knocked out or falls out of the ring.

And with that, both Universes kept their fighters and the beginning was:

Goku...

Against Botamo.