Majin Buu? Universal Level Threat!

It has now been 7 years since the defeat of Cell. Everyone's been either getting stronger or enjoying the peaceful time... 

Gohan enlisted himself into school, so that he can continue chasing his dream of becoming a scholar, Celeron continued Kuran's training, while getting stronger himself, Daiko carried on his training routine, now raising his daughter, Layla, and making sure she is stronger. 

Vegeta went on to train his son, Trunks, so he could be better than Goku's second son, Goten, who was training under the eye of Cannel and Piccolo... Carole, meanwhile, was still healing from the Cell Games... It may take her more time to recover. 

And one day... A World Tournament was announced to happen. Everyone became excited and started training... Even more so when they heard Goku would be returning for one day in order to fight in the tournament. For many it was a chance to reunite with their old friend, for others it was a chance to return some favours... And for one of them, it was a chance to meet their father.

Eventually, the day arrived... And as everyone appeared on the scene, so did Goku. After the preparations became completed and the fighters for the tournament were set, people went to sit down, waiting impatiently... There were a few fighters in there that seemed off... One of them being a Saiyan.

What was even weirder is that his ki couldn't be felt

What was even weirder is that his ki couldn't be felt. Who was that guy?