Revival of the Emperor Siblings! New Level of Power Achieved!

Ever since Beerus spared the Earth, Celeron and Daiko travelled with the destroyer to his planet in order to train. For Celeron so he could control the new form he had unlocked and for Daiko so he could attain the power of Gods as well, in his own way.

Everyone on Earth had realized peace is not a long term thing for the people, so those capable started training on their own. Vegeta heading with Carole and Goku to Beerus's planet as well, while Cannel went ahead and took Gohan and Kuran a couple times to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, as Dende once again upgraded it so that there was no time limit set on it. 

In the meantime, the Dragon Balls were once again found and used to revive Frieza... And his older brother, Cooler. The two of them knew that they needed more than they have now in order to control the universe as a lot of people could put a stop to them... Frieza wanted revenge... While Cooler aimed to become the strongest. Both had different goals, yet trained together.

Four months since the Dragon Balls were used... And the Frieza Force invaded Earth. Luckily most of the warriors capable were ready... But caught off guard by the numbers with which the two arrived. Frieza looked to see if Goku was there... Not seeing him, he laughed and said that the others will do until he arrives... Cooler just sighed at Frieza's one goal... Disappointed, but not about to leave him to die to Saiyans again. How much stronger did the two became?