23. Delightment.

Jungkook was shocked out of his mind hearing ye-jun's proposal would be an understatement. What about soo-ah then? ......kook knows about the proposal jiwoo aunt made to marry her daughter to Tae..... jiminie hyung was the one who informed him about it.

Although when jungkook heard it he felt a pang on his heart...... didn't know why hearing Tae getting married to someone made him all gloomy ......and his bubba would also be attached more to soo-ah ...as she would be his mother.

Kook just smiled painfully infront of Jimin at that time .....not showing his real emotions he felt hearing it .

But now too he is in a delimma ....he doesn't know what to feel right now.

Kook looked around the silent living room noticing everyone's reaction about it......he firstly looked at tae who had his head hung low not meeting anyone's eye.......kook sighed at that.

Then his eyes fell upon Kim's  .....they all were looking at him smiling softly........kook understood that all the Kim's were agreeing to the decision of ye-Jun.

Kook finally turned at his left to look at eunwoo and Irene.... anticipating their reaction.........and he was shocked to see...

Eunwoo and Irene smiling reassuringly at him.

Like they were not at all shocked hearing ye-jun's words .......as if his parents too were agreeing to make him and Tae marry.

Tae at last looked up at jungkook .... wanting to know how jungkook would react to his dad words......Tae smiled fondly looking at jungkook who was looking so cute with his wide bamby eyes looking at everyone.

Eunwoo and Irene were so happy at the proposal of ye-Jun ........they felt as if they were on cloud nine........ actually Eunwoo nd Irene always loved Tae.. knowing..how he is responsible at such a young age when Tae started working at KM.....how hardworking he is......how respectful he is to everyone.......

They earlier thought Tae would be a perfect match for their princess when Tae was still a bachelor. ( When yoonmin started dating)

But all their hopes nd dreams shattered when Tae nd Jennie got married.... Irene and eunwoo were happy for him though wanting Tae to always be happy.

Guess fate has different plans....cause they found Tae never once happy being married to Jennie....Tae became cold to everyone after his marriage it was making Kim's nd jeon's both worry.

Now fate was giving tae a second chance to be happy.

And Eunwoo nd Irene wanted Tae to be happy in his life again.....nd they are more than sure Tae would take care of their princess more than them....he would be a perfect husband.

Eunwoo moved to sit beside his little princess......he patted kook's shoulder to gain his attention.

" Princesses don't stress urself about this.....it would be ur decision to marry Tae or not.....we would support every decision of yours" eunwoo said in his soft voice smiling reassuringly at kook.

Jungkook still silent looked in his father eyes only to find so much love and adoration for himself. Kook smiled softly at that. He knows..

His parents would never force him for anything....which made him feel lucky all over again to have such lovely parents.

Jungkook looked down at his lap deep in his thoughts .....fiddling his fingers in nervousness as all of them were looking at him now.

After few minutes jungkook looked up ......staring right at tae's almond eyes

" I want to talk to taehyungshi first before answering" kook said in his soothing honey like voice.

All of them nodded knowing taekook talking out with eachother alone about marriage now would help them to know if they want it or not.