Chapter: 1

It was a beautiful morning in Seoul. The whole city was covered with a white sheet of snow, sunrays have already spread everywhere, calm roads, birds chirping could be hear clearly. It was very peaceful and brightest morning for everyone, expect one person.....that is..... Kim Jaehyung, here he was standing in corridor of hospital, being impatient, walking here and there outside of a perticular ward, waiting for doctor to came out. And time to time looking inside the room through glass window of the door.

??: Will you sit for sometime, you are giving me headache by walking left and right in front of me and stop being impatient, everything will be alright and it's not your first time experiencing something like that.

Jaehyung: Appa you are not understanding me....I know it's not my first time but still....I'm scared, i can't just sit here and wait.

??: Honey! Let him be like that, you remember na .....last time he had almost a heart attack and almost losted his concious, when doctor come outside and give him the news of everything being fine, he didn't even let doctor complete her words and hugged doctor till her death.

Jaehyung: Eomma and Appa , will you two stop mocking me. I'm already stressed for everything and while giving me comfort you two are making joke of me.

??: Then who started it first that.....i don't understand you and your situation, for your kind information, I'm already father of two creackheads like you, why God give me totally dumb sons.

??: Mr.kim, stop! Embarrassing my son in front of me. I know very well about you, how you fainted only hearing that .....I'm pregnant. So please.....

Jaehyung: That's like my Eomma (Jaehyung come and hugged his Eomma tightly).

Mr.kim: Jagiya! That's wrong, you can't embarrass me in this damn corridor that too infront of this aashole.
(After getting glares from his wife mr.kim sitted on the chair sulking.)

There moment got disturbed after hearing crying sound of baby. Jaehyung runs toward the door for peaking inside the room. At that time doctor come outside after removing her globes. Seeing Jaehyung on door steps doctor starled at her steps and mr.kim bombarded her with bunches of questions without giving some moment to doctor for relaxing.

Doc: Mr.Jaehyung! Please....calm down yourself first and listen me..... everything is alright. Your wife and baby both are very healthy and perfectly fine. And congratulations..... you have a baby boy, you can meet them after nurse will shift them in normal ward.

Aur: pov.
Jaehyung was standing there silently, only tears of happiness was flowing from his eyes. Mr.kim come froward and thanks the doctor.
Jaehyung turned arround and hug his Appa and cried happily.

Mrs. Kim smile and soaked her head on her husband and son behaviour.....how they were fighting a moment ago and now hugging e/o happily.

After sometime nurse come and informed Jaehyung that he can meet his wife and new born baby.

Jaehyung pushed the door slowly and entered in the room. He comes towards his wife and whispered a Thank You with teary eyes and peaked her forehead. ?? Slowly opened her eyes and forward her hands to wipping Jaehyung's tears.

Jaehyung: Congrats....Taehee-ahh, it's a Boy.

Taehee: Thank You and congratulations to you too, where is my baby ? I want to see him and hold him.

Jaehyung runs towards crib and with shaking hands, he lifted the baby very carefully and come back towards his wife.

Jaehyung: He is really very tiny, soft and beautiful.....like my gorgeous wify.

Taehee blushed on her husband comment and took the baby and peaked his forehead and chicks and said: Indeed he is beautiful like an Angel.

Jaehyung was staring his wife and new born baby with lot of aforementioned eyes, their moment get disturbed by Mr. and Mrs. Kim, when they enter in the room. Both come and congrats their son and daughter-in-law and said: Thank You to Taehee and took the baby in their hands and played with him for sometime.

When the baby slept they decide to give him name, Mrs.kim asked from Taehee that.... Did they have thought about the name?

Taehee: Eomma! Jae have decided the name.

Mr.kim: No.....I have already thinked the name and that very cute name for my grandson and that will be final name.

Mr.kim and Jaehyung started bickering about the name of baby. Both ladies (Mrs.kim and Taehee) face palmed, cuz of their husband cat/dog fight which is held on every short moment. Cause of Mr.kim and Jaehyung bickering baby started waking up and watching that Mrs.kim make them shut down and scolded after baby goes back to his slumber.
Then Mrs. Kim asked from Mr.kim about the name he have decide.

Mrs.kim: So.....Mr.kim! Will you tell me the name you have decided?

Mr.kim: Jagiya! I have thinked to give him name is Dowoo....... How's it? (says while cheering up himself).

Then Mrs.kim asked to Jaehyung.

Jaehyung: Eomma...... I have named him as Taehyung,,,Kim Taehyung......see it's very beautiful name.(said with a very heartwarming bright smile 😁).

But Mr.kim interrupted Jaehyung: No....it will be Dowoo, and that's the final.

Jaehyung: Eomma!......i have give him this name after lot of thinking, look it is Taehyung.....Half of Taehee name and other half is of my name combination.....cuz he is simbol of our love and last time Appa give the name to our first baby na......
So....this time, I'm not gonna listen to Appa.

Mr.kim and Jaehyung started fighting again.

After half an hour leter, father and son fight stopped on the Mrs Kim final decision......Mrs. Kim finalized the baby name as Taehyung.

Here left a jumping Jaehyung in happiness and otherside a pouty and sulking Mr.kim.