Chapter:42

As per how a wedding home seems all chaotic, Kim mension is also being one of them...

Today, all of them decided to go for shopping... All the members present in the house is ready to head on, checking everything needed things...

"Everything good ??? Shall we get going??? " Jeahyung asked looking everyone present in living room...

" Yes !!! Let's goooo...." Everyone squeezed in excitement and was about to go but a voice made them halt on their way....

Ohhh!!! Sorry, I forgot my phone in the Room... Taehyung can you get my phone please!!! " David said in apologize manner....

**Reminder - At the time of introduction, i couldn't come up with a name of Daehyun's son... My apology, So...David is Kim Daehyun's only son, married and already is parent of 20 months old son...**

After two minutes ~~

" I will check, if Taehyung haven't get the phone yet.."  David said and walked towards his room...

As David leaves, Jungkook enters in living room greeting everyone present there, asked for his beloved boyfriend... "Where is tae Jin hyung?"

" He is upstairs, coming in seconds..." David replied with mischievous smirk before Jin could answer...

" OKAY... Everything good, we should head now, Jungkook I'm leaving Taehyung on you... You two come together, okay??" Taehee says and everyone goes for their destination...

.....

Jungkook goes upstairs and found Taehyung in his bathroom, splashing water on his face... So, he goes and sits on bed waiting for Taehyung to come out...

As Taehyung step out from his bathroom, saw the person for whom he was craving, to feel his tender touch on himself and the warmth of his presence...

Taehyung runs and divines himself in Jungkook's arms like perfume divines everything in themselves...

After few minutes, Jungkook felt some wetness on his neck and realise it's Taehyung who started to leave kitten licks on his neck which turned into long kisses and smooches...

Jungkook arch his neck more giving proper space but Taehyung pulled him closer to himself and directed Jungkook towards his own cork of neck...

Jungkook hesitated as both had never gone more than just kissing and taehyung's actions were not too paranoid to justify...

The agression Taehyung showing on jungkook's neck was totally new to even understand...

With the force Taehyung smooching jungkook's skin was like he was possessed by any hungry tiger... There was no affection and tenderness in taehyung's touch...

"Tae !!..." That was all Jungkook could voice out before Taehyung speaks..

"Please!!! Kookie..."  Saying that Taehyung attached their lips together dominating the kiss...

That was all needed for Jungkook to understand that something is actually wrong because Taehyung is sitting on his lap, kissing him aggressively with all the force...

Where as Taehyung was all soft, who is actually scared of any kind of aggression...

Jungkook was drown out of his thoughts, when Taehyung bits his lower lip for entrance, Jungkook did open his mouth... Letting Taehyung to handle all in all, but at the same time kissing him back bcuz he don't want Taehyung to regret later for forcing himself on Jungkook...

Taehyung pull out himself from the moment, taking deep breaths to stabilize his breathing...

"Kiss me like you never did...!!! " Taehyung asked more like commanding Jungkook.

As per taehyung's command Jungkook did, capturing taehyung's lips from his own lips with such a softness of cotton candy --soft and sweet.

Jungkook just kissed Taehyung forgetting his all boundaries which he made for himself, making lost Taehyung in another blissful world...

Their lips mold in each other's like puzzle, moving slowly yet rhythmically... The strawberry flavoured lipbalm on taehyung's lips makes Jungkook jealous... Only Jungkook have right to stay this much closer to Taehyung's lips, nothing else..

Jungkook lick Taehyung's lips from his tounge, getting ride off that StRaWbErRy flavoured lipbalm, making Taehyung arch his back in arousal, feeling warm tounge twirckling on his lips...

Jungkook's one hand move into taehyung's hair massaging it's scalp and another travel towards curves of Taehyung's waist. The tiniest waist fit so well in Jungkook's arm like God sculptures it after measuring, only for Jungkook to hold...

Taehyung was lost in euphoriatic feeling which Jungkook's lips were providing him but the sudden warmness of hand on his cold waist makes Taehyung moan in pure bliss, giving a golden chance to Jungkook enter in his hot craven, to explore the depth of sweetness and when their tounges collided with each others, sending goosebumps all over their body... And when their tounges plays together without any worry of win or loss...

Nor Jungkook wants to dominant the kiss, neither Taehyung is being too submissive... both are playing their best...

Their focus was only in the playing tounges which were making them lost in pleasurable blissful world, making them forget about this real world where oxygen exists.

                      °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Happy Birthday 🎂 OUR shinning MOON 🌙....

I wish you all of my heart 💜...
Stay happy, healthy and blessed...
Always shine bright... ✨🌕✨
Borahae, Jin oppa... Our world wide handsome guy...😎

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍞🥐🥖🥯🥞🍳🧀🍔🌭🥪🥨🍟🍕🌮🌯🥙🥘🍝🥣🥗🍲🍜🍤🥡🍚🍱🥟🍢🍙🍘🍥🍡🥠🥮🍧🍨🍦🥧🍰🍮🎂🧁🍭🍬🍫🍩🍪🍯🍿🥤🍺🍻🥂🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹
Everything is available... So let's, Party Party Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!??

Entry pass is -- a gift for our beloved Kim Seokjin..😆🥳

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

                                  (: