Chapter:20

Next day~~

Taekook were on the way back of home after attending their classes, as planned Taehyung is going to jungkook's house.......

Today jimin have to go back home alone, he had got the assignment but his bad luck....it was a another student of their class, whom he doesn't even know, not even her name .....it was a girl tho.

Jimin and his groupie had decide that...they would be completing their assignments in University's library.... No one have to go anywhere.....it more comfortable for both cuz Jimin don't know the girl, neither that girl know jimin probably.....but she know Jimin's name and all thing.....but not that much that she can directly go Jimin's home. Btw who will not know our cuties, lovely, sessy and flirty king.

°

Taekook were inside their car, going to jungkook's house while singing....the song was played by Taehyung in car ..... Now both were singing it loud and enjoying their ride .

A while ago they have stopped their car infront of a cafe and pastrie shop, Taehyung have insisted that let him buy something for jungkook's mum..... Taehyung going first time his home and doesn't want to go bare hands.... So....

Btw Jungkook haven't tell his mum that Taehyung is coming home today, it was taehyung's Idea tho.....he want to give suprise visit to his sweet aunt....... Taehyung and jungkook's mum share a very sweet bond..... like school time besties......both talk to e/o via phone calls and other sources..

Taekook reached jungkook's home, as usual Jungkook come out from his car and open passenger door for Taehyung to come out..... after that Jungkook through car keys to his former driver and the driver catch it smiling ..... it was driver's everyday routine tho, Jungkook doesn't park his  car in garage, its always his driver who does it.

Jungkook come towards Taehyung and hold his long hands in between his hands..... only fingers of Taehyung's hand is long, not his hand.... it's become the smallest and cute one when he make fist.....

Taehyung was looking the Jeon mension in awe with Bambi eyes like a lost puppy......

Jungkook guide him inside the mension, all the maids of mension bow in respect of their young master and where suprise too..... their young master never took any of friends to his mension.....and suddenly seeing someone with their young master making them really surprised...

The main butler come forward after hearing whispers from maids.....and bow to younger Jeon.....

"Welcome back junior Jeon, what a pleasant surprise... you come back home with your friend first time....btw who is this cutie......hhhh!!!!!"

The main butler asked from Jungkook wiggling his eyebrows.... making Taehyung more pink pink in shy.

Jungkook never took their friends at his home....it was surprising for Taehyung to hear, cuz person like Jungkook would never have friends, it will be impossible,.....then why Jungkook never did this before,.......

Jungkook just shuuuussss 🤫 the butler and indicates not to be loud, it is a suprise for his mum.....his mum wanted to meet Taehyung and he have assignment with Taehyung to complete.....So, it was best way to call Taehyung his home.

Butler nodded his head, still finger on his lips and again bow in welcoming way to Taehyung..... Taehyung replied bowing back to butler.....

Jungkook head towards living room, calling his mum....his mum was sitting there on couch reading the magazine, she diverted her gaze from magzine to Jungkook and smiled on her lit muscle bunny.....she welcome her son while opening her arms for Jungkook to hug....

Jungkook hooped in her embrace, after sometime mum and son duo break their hug..... Jungkook immediately turned his mum and close her eyes with his palm and whispered that he have surprise for her....

Before heading towards living room Jungkook have said from butler to take care of Taehyung few seconds.....he will tell them to guide Taehyung towards living room after few seconds when he will indicate.

As result after closing his mum's eyes he said to butler to take Taehyung in living room.....

Jungkook open his mum's eyes after counting till 1.....2......3.........and tada......here was standing Taehyung in front of her eyes with mixed feeling of excitement and nervousness .

Mrs.jeon wasn't able to believe that it was Taehyung or any fluffy, tinny,  muffin, cute little baby in that long hoodie, a white tee with pair of a black trouser.

                       °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Author pov~~

It's too hard to typing with burnt finger tip.... it's painful 😖😣....

And it was only Me....who did this...

Author is very big psycho....for your kind information 🤫🤗🤭...... But, only for herself....

I hurt myself sometimes, actually when i get angry.....i want something to release my anger.....

And the bestest option for me to hurt myself, cuz i love myself.... So, i hurt myself too😜.....

Btw, how's your day my baby bunnies....

Borahae my cute baby bunnies 💜...

Enjoy your day......

Don't be a silent reader....tell me your opinion about the story.....no matter what it is good or bad.....you all are free to say anything....i don't mind...

Just don't be a silent reader ❌