Chapter:13

Happy Holi to all my baby bunnies ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜♥️💕

May your life become colourfull as the colours of Holi

And ..... happy international women's day too 🙆👩‍🦰

Coming back to story ~~~

Taekook's next destination was ferries wheel 🎡....this time Jungkook doesn't want Taehyung to go with this ride. He oppose the decision of boy next to him saying....they can go for bumping cars ride or any other game section.

But Taehyung denied it saying....he want to phase each and every fear of his life, height is another fear of Taehyung and he will overcome from this fear.....he will.

He just want to live his life freely without any fear, without suppressing wishes, he will not compromise with his life for the society.....for those people who is here just for speak shits.

Taekook were sitting in ferries wheel, Taehyung was going to close his eyes again, but before he can close it....he felt a hand on his own hand and he looks towards that person.

Seeing Taehyung was going to close his eyes again, Jungkook hold his hands..... Taehyung open his eyes and saw Jungkook staring him with lot of adoration and assurance that he is there for Taehyung.

He will hold him and will not any harm come towards him and here, Jungkook saw the eyes of affirmation.

For Jungkook, he wouldn't have saw that much onxy, deep and homie eyes never ever.,...these eyes hold, whole universe itself in them.... anyone will find themselves drowning in them.

Actually, the whole existence of Taehyung feels homie.

But, Jungkook diverted his gaze from the raven head....he doesn't want even 1% awkwardness in between them at this moment.....it better to avoid the staring competition which definitely he will win, first place.

Taehyung really appreciate the gentleness of Bunny boy.....he become the fan of that perticular bunny boy, how he always attentive towards him, his comfortable zone,his safety, his fears....and what not. At each and every situation he would find the Bunny boy beside him, just like right now ....he is.

Taehyung saw, how gently, softly Jungkook hold his hand and place it in his own hands.....and look towards him.

Jungkook: Just take a deep breath.....i am holding you, will not let anything happen..... Okk!!!

Taehyung just listen him.... how softly he speaks with him everytime....and those words really leave effects on him.

He did as Jungkook said to him and again looked towards him with assurance that....he is fine now.

Jungkook smiled sweetly and softly entangled his and taehyung's fingers with e/o.

The wheel started to move in circular way .....slowly slowly it reaching to his speed......the much wheel's speed the much tighter become the taehyung's hold on jungkook's making his knuckle red.

When the wheel's speed become to his existence..... Taehyung scoot closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook happily welcome the raven head in his warm, comfy embrace......and Taehyung rested his head on bunny boy's shoulder ..... enjoying the view from ferries wheel.

It was taekook's first ever hug, indirectly.....but was very comfortable one.

The whole ride, Taehyung didn't left jungkook's hand and embrace..... He just enjoy the ferries wheel ride...not like roller coaster ride one.

When the wheel stoped taekook come out from wheel, and roam around in amusement park for some more time..... enjoying different types of games and rides......and they grab lot of things to eat..... probably their tummy would be all full till now.

After enjoying their Amusement Park outing....they come back to car and ride towards home.....

On the way back home.... Jungkook buy icecream for Taehyung as he wished for.....his favourite strawberry flavour...and for himself, banana flavour....as we know our bunny is obsessed with banana and carrots.

Looking Taehyung eating his icecream..... Jungkook really got that not so much innocent thought.....but the Bunny boy can't do anything ....he just scoffed heavily.... Taehyung licking the icecream is actually, real tease for everyone...not the only bunny boy.....

Our bunny boy is not at fault......it all taehyung's fault..... our bunny boy is really innocent....he is namjuneous child.😁

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

My baby bunnies enjoy your day with lot of happiness.

Happiest birthday to our AgustD.....in advance.

Borahae 💜<3333