Chapter:39

It's been one week after all three families come back from picnic... The picnics are meant to be feel light stressed and fresh but for Jeon and Kims it was not as expected...

Firstly Kims, Jeons and Parks are fighting with their mental conflict that.... What was the response or reply of Kim Taehyung of Jeon Jungkook's proposal??? Only the family members Knows how much they were excited to see their ship - Taekook to be sold and how much they do struggle to decorate the venue ???

But... all their excitements and joys stuck behind the crying face of Kim Taehyung, when he comes running directly to his best friend, hugged him and asked to go back home...

From there everything turns upside down, after coming back from picnic... No one dare to ask about the happening on venue, neither Taehyung shares with anyone and Mr. Jeon fall sick, suffering from cold and fever cuz of eating lots of icecream...

And in mean time, there comes an important meeting with foreign investors of Jeon's Interprises, so... On the place of his Dad, Jungkook have to go abroad for meeting.... So, next day's evening he flies off...

And after coming back from picnic Taehyung being spaced out occasionally, always drown in his pool of thoughts, flinching badly if hears little louder sounds, composing himself in his room after coming back from college and when would be coming downstairs for dinner, his eyes are living proof that he was crying earlier... Everyone tried to talk him out but, his answer would be - "I am okay, just need some alone time."

Everyone craved to see that cute, bubbly personality of Kim Taehyung who would be always teasing his Hyungiee and bestie and playing around making everyone's day light up...

Right now Taehyung was sitting on his bed after coming back from college and drown in the thoughts of that particular evening, where he was proposed beautifully, was held by Jungkook softy but securely, was kissed by Jungkook oh! So heavenly and delicately like he was some petal which will crumble, if a little bit of pressure would be lend on it, shared his first kiss with none other than the person whom he loves dearly but... There always comes that perticular word BUT in between his cheerful life, in his confession, in his acceptation...

The flashback
~After taekook parted from Kiss~

Taekook were sitting on chair, hugging each other like their Life depends on this hug and adjusting with their unstable breath, after sometime Taehyung spoke - " Kook !!! Will you forgave me, if I leave you here and run away without answering.... Will you forgive me, if I again blabber that, your Tae doesn't deserve you... Will you forgive me, if I broke your heart with my selfish behaviour and tough words..... Please!!! Try to forgive me, I know I'm a big coward to face the situation.... But, please!!!  Just let me Go, Don't try to stop me... I'm Sorry."

Taehyung peaked jungkook's lips Last time and run away from there, living a helpless Jungkook behind who just stare the vanishing figure blankly sitting there like a body letting go it's soul...

"Does he was not enough to make Taehyung feel secure, does he wasn't enough to make Taehyung feel safe in his arms, does he was not enough to make Taehyung feel loved or does he was not enough to express his love and affection for Taehyung, does he wasn't  enough mature to understand Taehyung's fear and his insecurity about himself....."  In which aspect Jungkook lack off ??? All these questions where roaming all around jungkook's mind.

  The flashback end

There comes a beep from Taehyung's phone pulling out him from his pool of thoughts and when he saw the notification is from none other than his sweet aunty Mrs. Jeon, updating that.... She get her cheerful Bunny back to Home, all in her embrace.... Taehyung's face lighten up and he directly run towards downstairs and tell his maids to inform family members that... He will be staying tonight at Jungkook's Home and he just runs for driver to reach his destination....