Chapter:18

Next day~~

Vmin reached university, the whole way from home to university..... Jimin was just apologising for his yesterday Dida......but Teahyung, it was like he is not listening anything.....Taehyung become deaf for Jimin's apologize .

It's not taehyung's fault tho, he is just scared, scared from seeing his Best Friend in pain, scared from that unknown thing/person/ trouble/whatever it is, he is just scared of losing his chim....he know it will not happen, his chim will be always there for him but still a mere thought about that fear...give shivers to his each and every cell of the body, he is scared of his anxiety, his insecurity, his Nightmares.......

Lastly, when Taehyung didn't forgive him... Jimin didn't left any other option, another than follow him to university cuz Taehyung is giving him silent treatment...... It's better to be silent than bugging the furious tiger, he will talk to him when the furious, angry tiger will be calm down lit bit, our fully......it dangerous to go inside the cave of a tiger and right now, our Baby tiger is too much angry amd furious.

He can eat the baby Mochi in only one go....... it's very dangerously danger.

Taehyung reached university with a small puppy like baby Mochi following him ...... Taehyung just rolled his eyes dramatically on his bestie nonchalantly behaviour and goes to their classroom.

Vmin bid Hello!! to Jungkook, he was present there in classroom before Taehyung...... Vmin took their usual sit, Jimin was sitting there sulking and Taehyung is there professionally ignoring the sulking mochi.

Jungkook sensed the change in two soulmates, and seeing their face he just want to laugh historically but he  can't do that, he have to suppress his laugh, otherwise he would be counting as another member of sulking group, the moment he laughed..... Jungkook can't take this much Big risk..... Can he???

Soon professor come and started teaching the whole class....

It was time of lunch break.....trio was present in cafeteria, thinking what to eat in lunch today ........ After thinking a lot, they just decide to go with something simple and light as Taehyung was high tempered today.

*(A/n don't know much about Korean dishes..... just imagine as above i have prescribed with your acknowledgement about Korean dishes....and let me know about them too)*

After lunch Jungkook buy the smoothies for everyone, they come back to classroom after sipping the smoothies......

The whole day Jungkook was just staring Taehyung, he have lot of things to ask..... like why he was that much angry, What's him that much furious, why he was ignoring jimin, why he didn't talked to Jungkook and many more questions there were......... but the most important question was ,  Why his eyes are puffy, Why he was looking tired... sleepy,  What's the reason for taehyung's headache..... Teahyung didn't tell tho.... that his head is aching badly, but it was jungkook's smartness, sense of humour, his worriedness for Taehyung or careness for Taehyung.... what you name it..... it's just he got to know that Taehyung having headache.

It's just natural thing too....that When we spent a long time with someone and if that someone to be our Dear one.....we got to know about them everything automatically, we can  sense them, we can read them like a wide open book, we can tell about those things too which the mentioned person doesn't even know himself/herself.....

Same with jungkook, he just got to know about Teahyung... what's going on inside his system....he just read each and every emotion of Taehyung's.

                       °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Heyy!!! My baby bunnies.....

How are you all doing????

I'm uploading after a long break .....

It's not my fault tho .......all the electrician were on strike..............

And after when the electu finally come, i got busy in completing notes.......

I have still alot to complete......ahhhhh  God!!!! Save me......

Btw....how many of the watched Herry style's concert........

See you in next chapter......

Enjoy your day 🐼😁😊

                           Borahae 💜