Chapter:23

The whole classroom was filled with whispers and the topic was their upcoming exam.......

Today everyone got to know that their first semester exam is will be held in next month.

Vminkook too were busy in discussing about exams.....it is starting from second week of January, there is lot to revise...... their days going to be hectic from now on......

~~

The whole Kim mension was Full of peoples, some where dancing on not so loud music, some where sipping their drinks on the drinking counter, some where chatting with each other, some where busy in filling their tummy........and all.

Everyone's attention goes towards stage when they hear a voice through mic....

It was Kim Jaehyung...

"Good evening!! Everyone, I'm very thankful to all of you for being there to celebrate this night, for making it marvelous and brighter, I'm really grateful to all of you for giving your precious time to this party..... make yourself comfortable.....and enjoy the party......thank you again."

After sometime everything become dark, there was only one spot light enlightened which was making it's way towards stairs......and here comes the party boy in black coat and paint with pair of white shirt...... Giving the real definition of handsomeness and his that unique neck tie making his cute as well as.....

Everyone were stunned looking him, all the boys and girls present in party were gawking on the party boy....how can someone look that handsome, cute, hot, sexy, ethereal, template.....all at once.....the beauty and charm of Kim Taehyung is not a joke.......it's just he loves to wear baggy clothes,, it's doesn't mean ....he don't have any fashion sense....he feel more comfortable in those baggy clothes, that's why he wear them ....

When finally Taehyung come downstairs.... Jin, jimin, and Jungkook drag him towards center table of hall and made him stand there.

Mr. Kim again allowance that ...... party boy have come to celebrate his 18th birthday, So...... let's begen the party ahead....

Actually today is 30 December..... birthday of Kim Taehyung, the day when he come to this world.....the day when he make his mumma and appa's life more beautiful, bright and meaningful......

The party begen..... Everyone was earlier waiting for cake ceremony and here Kim family was waiting for someone to come, but it seems like 'that someone' is not in mood of appearing on right time.... finally, when it was getting late for cake cutting ceremony.....Kims decide to cut the cake.......

Taehyung was going to cut the cake but stopped hearing a voice......

"It's not fair to cut the cake without me, this year too....Tae tae."

A voice come from main door, everyone divert their gazes towards the entrance....

And there was a boy in bark blue hair with dark blue denim on....

Everyone's jaw dropped on the floor.....the handsomeness of this boy was beyond explanation ......

*Kim's party are suppose to be jaw dropping*

The blue haired boy come towards Teahyung while running and hug him till death and wishing the Happiest birthday ahead.....

Taehyung hug him back smiling..... seeing his little Devil after a long that's make his eyes teary......but the worlds of the boy make me, roll his eyes.....cuz he know.....now he not gonna get a peaceful day, not only day...hour, hour would too long.....not even a second will be peaceful for Taehyung........