Chapter:29

Taekook and Yoonmin spend some more time in cafe while teasing Jimin for not being single anymore....there were some moments too when jimin teased back Taekook duo..... reminding their changed behaviour...

~~

As usual, today Taehyung is at jungkook's house....Mrs. Jeon invited him to have dinner and spend some time together, she was missing her cute Taehyung...

Well ...it was not only Mrs. Jeon who was missing Kim Taehyung in Jeon mension....there was a human Bunny who mostly wanted to spend some time with baby bear 🐻....and the invitation plan of Taehyung, it was alllllll Jeon intelligent jungkook's Idea....

How much Jeon carring Jungkook think about her mum...how much she would be missing her cutiepie taehyungie.... Jungkook can meet Taehyung in University everyday, but what about his sweet Mum...she doesn't go university.....and she lastly met to Taehyung on his birthday only..... after birthday Taehyung got busy in exams.... And she didn't wanted to disturb Taehyung that's why... she didn't call for a meet up.....but now the exams are over....So, she should invite Taehyung to meet up.....

As per on the Idea of her Intelligent son's brain...she invited Taehyung at Jeon mension....

But, the Devil plan behind the invitation Idea was something else....that too flipped upside when Taehyung actually choose to spend some time with his sweet Aunt.......

*Well....the Devil plan was stealing Taehyung and run away from his Mum when she would be busy in another work......(a/n: it was a deal between author and Jeon intelligent jungkook not telling anyone about our deal, if i spill out which i did proudly, Jeon Jungkook not gonna let me  live a peaceful Life..... let's see now, what happens with the Author.....i wish Jeon almighty Jungkook don't shooo me off from the story.........is it possible to shooing off author from story 🤔..)*

Taehyung and Mrs. Jeon actually chatted a lot today...... it's not like Jungkook was sulking all the time cuz Taehyung is not sparing a glance to him.....he was sulking a little bit... but, the most prominent was his content smile while looking Taehyung all giglly, fluffy, cute bear......

No matter what the condition would be, jungkook's first priority is Taehyung's happiness and always will be.......

It's was 02:43am in night, Jungkook was sleeping peacefully securing Taehyung in his embrace....but, suddenly he started hearing painful slow mumbles...followed by little shivering sensation, like someone was whimpering very badly in pain...

As Jungkook was asleep, he ignored it first thinking it could be his bad dream from where he is sensing.....

But, when Actually someone started throwing his hands amd legs.... trying to free himself from the cage, he shoot open his eyes and the scene infront of him was terrible.....

Here, Taehyung was crying in his sleep, sweating badly while still shivering..... throwing his hands and legs in purpose of freeing himself from jungkook's hold....

Jungkook hurriedly pull back his hand from Taehyung's waist freeing him from his secure cage.....and the moment Taehyung feel, he wasn't not cage anymore....he curled himself in a ball securing himself by his own.....so, no one can harm him....

Taehyung secured himself...but still he was shivering and whimpering in pain, while mumbling something slowly slowly.....

First Jungkook was shocked seeing his frangible Taehyung in this much pain....he didn't understand what he should do, after sometime he composed himself and scooted closer to Taehyung, trying to wake him up from his sleep....he can't sit there and see Taehyung in pain....he have to do something fastly......

Jungkook call Taehyung many times while patting, rubbing his chicks and back.... but it didn't work....

Jungkook lean more closer trying to hear Taehyung's mumbles....he was still rubbing taehyung's back, after hearing taehyung's mumbles he was confused like hell....

What Taehyung trying to say...why he is mumbling same word in different way.....

" Hyungie save me....."

"Hyung please leave me, let me go...."

Taehyung was repeated these words nonstop while whimpering......

Jungkook was more scared now..he just lift Taehyung from sleeping posture and settled him in his lap... hugging him tightly and soothing his back more desperately, he just want his Taehyung back to normal again.... nothing more...he can go to any extent for this......

Jungkook soothing Taehyung's back from one and from another massaging his scalp while whispering some sweet words in taehyung's ear..

"it's okay, cupcake...."

"I'm here, you don't have to be worried....."

" I'm only here, you are safe with me...."

" no one can harm you, i will protect you...."

" you just calm down.. okay, I'm here only......"

"It's okay... sweetheart...."

"Babe .....take deep breath..... okay..."

"Everything is good, you are also good...my brave baby......"

"Calm down......calm down....."

Jungkook trying to calm down Taehyung first, then he will wake him up.....

After sometime, finally Taehyung calm down and goes back to his slumber,  Jungkook didn't disturbed his bade too......he slept there only like this...in sitting position only.....

Jungkook tried to make Taehyung sleep on the bed but Taehyung didn't leave fisted tee of Jungkook, nor his embrace....

Jungkook didn't left any other option... So, he leaned on headboard and slept like that..... Taehyung slept while hugging Jungkook as koala 🐨.....

                      °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I'm saying from the start.... DON'T BE A GHOST READER ❌👻👽🎃......