Chapter:15

Next morning ~~

Jungkook waked up, straching his arms, want to get rid of his sleep.... while yawning he goes towards his bathroom doing his morning routine.

Looking his reflection in bathroom mirror, just checking his bicep which have nail scratches.....but it's not paining him tho, he is looking the  Scratches with a wide smile.... remembering the person who gave him these scratches.

Taehyung's scared face was  something that making Jungkook smile, all ear to ear, while crashing his bicep....he goes towards bathtub, still immersed in thoughts of Taehyung.

Other side, Taehyung wake up and did his morning routine and goes towards kitchen fasty..... Taehyung's mom and his Hyungie were in kitchen making breakfast.

Taehyung come and hug his mom and Hyungie greeting good morning to them, stay sometime there scaning the kitchen....

What are you doing here bear??
Do you want something special in breakfast today??

Taehee said while reading her son, she know what and when her son need something or not.... only seeing her child's face, she can tell that very well.

Taehyung goes towards his mumma and hug her, resting his head on her shoulder and said........Mumma can you make something special....i have to say thank you to my one friend , Taehyung said while fighting with his fingers.

Jin was hearing his baby brother carefully, he know very well for whome he wants to prepare something special to say thank you and for what....he know that too.

Controlling his smile he said teasingly..... Ooo!!!! my baby brother wants to prepare something special for his friend jungkookie....hm, hmm....he want to say thank you for taking him amusement park....i get that bear,....... Okay say what you want to prepare...

After that Taehyung said to his mumma and Hyungie to prepare the dishes Jungkook like and helps them too, in preparing.

Vmin goes to their university bickering all the way long..... Teahyung just bombarded jimin with tons of questions and complaints.

They reached on the entrance and meet with jungkook there, he was coming after parking his car....

Taehyung took a glance of  Bunny boy secretly, it was not needed tho...no one abandoned him to stare Jungkook but still he took it secretly.

Upon reaching in classroom, the trio took their respective sits...as usual, taehyung's left side was Jimin and right side Jungkook.

After taking sit, Taehyung again took a glance of Jungkook secretly.....he was going to avert his gaze from Bunny boy, but was catch by the affirmation deliberately.

Taehyung shyly move his head otherside.... Jungkook got mesmerized by taehyung's shy smile, it's make Jungkook smiley automatically.

Their competition of  secretly stilling  glance of e/o keep going on with their classes ahead.

It was time of lunch break.....the trio goes towards cafeteria, as usual jimin and Jungkook were going to take their lunch from canteen of cafeteria but get stopped by Taehyung....

Jungkook and chim no need to buy lunch today, i have prepared today's lunch, come let's dig in.

Jimin was surprised, it's been a long Taehyung have prepared lunch, he barely come with lunch school/university.

Taehyung took out the tiffin box from his bagpack, only seeing the dishes Jungkook mouth got watery cuz every dishes were his favourite.... Jimin feel something fishy fishy and he come closer to Taehyung and whispered.